Chapter 11

Miley

After the class ended, seeing the girl walking towards me I stopped.

"Hi, I'm Mia" she introduced.

"I'm Miley" we shook hands as she started walking along me to the library.

"Sorry for that note, actually... I like a girl in this campus but she was... Umm trying to hang out with Aiden. So I was, you know making sure he was off limit" she whispered, her body was attentive as she was looking around to make sure her secret was hidden.

"It's okay. That's actually better. I thought you were one of the girls who would write me a hate note" I tried to lighten the mood but she remained stiff. So, I added "I'll not tell anyone" this sentence made her body relax and she fixed her eyes to me.

"Thank you so much" she smiled genuinely.

"By the way, who is that girl?" I asked.

"Her name is Kris" I came to a sudden halt and turned my face to her, disappointment was all over my face which she probably noticed.

"I know crazy, right? But can't help it" she smiled weakly.

"Yeah... Totally insane" I agreed. She looked at me as we both burst into laughter.

"Well, I'm going to the library. Where are you going?" I asked, continuing to walk.

"I'll probably go to my next lecture... See you then" we said our goodbyes.

*

"Nerd, I knew you would be here" Zayn's irritating voice reached my ears while he sat next to me.

"What?" I whispered.

"We are leaving in two hours, so pack your stuff" he replied.

"Now? What about my jobs?" I closed the book and met his eyes which were already on my book.

"That we have taken care" his voice held pride and his grin hinted that he had done something stupid.

"How?" I asked picking up my books, walking to the exit.

"You ask a lot of questions woman" he said dragging me to the car.

Once we were inside, I waited for him to explain.

"You know, I've a lot of connections. So I used some of those and asked for leave from all jobs on your behalf" he replied.

"But how did Hitler agreed to it? He never allows any day off" I asked... More to myself.

"Hitler?" a frown formed on Zayn's forehead as his lips curled into a smile.

"The one in the library" I explained.

"Oh yeah, he was pretty hard to deal" Zayn nodded blankly. All his expressions wiped out and he seemed to be in a deep thought.

*

"So what should I pack?" I asked all the boys who were sitting in my dorm waiting for me to pack. Cole looking around touching my stuff while Zayn eyed my clothes, probably judging my taste. Samuel's presence felt like absence as usual.

"Well pack some brain first" Zayn commented the thousandth times.

"Shut up" I warned and turned to Aiden. "Warm clothes? Or what? Why aren't you telling me where are we going?" I asked frustratingly throwing my jeans on the floor.

"She is so irritating. Why are we bringing her along with us?" Zayn again butted in.

"Zayn" I said smiling, I knew everyone turned to me when I smiled like a creep.
"Save some toilet paper and don't talk shit"