Chapter 43

Miley

"Aiden stop staring at my a*s and do something useful" I yelled throwing the Christmas ball at his face.

Putting the Christmas wreath in front of the door, I entered the house. I felt Aiden's hand lifting my skirt so I turned to prove it true. Smacking his hand, I shoved the red wool sock at him to distract him from his pervert mind.

"Hang it" I said picking up the glittery Christmas balls lying on the floor.

I surveyed the half decorated room when my eyes fell on Aiden who started working seriously.
I bit my lip to resist smiling or throwing the ball at him. Going back to work, we both completed the decoration.

"It looks amazing" I commented.

Giving my cheek a kiss, he turned me towards his chest. His arms caged my waist and he gave me another kiss on the lips.

"I don't like today" he said kissing me again.

"Why? It's Christmas" I cupped his face looking at his eyebrows on which I could do experiments. My brain suddenly showed me an image of Aiden with blue and pink brows. I burst into an endless laugh, dipping my head on his chest.

"What?" He asked. I raised my head to look at him and my laughter intensified thinking about it again.

"What a weirdo!" He commented.

After some minutes, my laugh died and I wiped the tear from my eye.

"Tell me" he asked.

"What if I dye your brows blue and pink" I managed to say it without a hint of smile.

"Why do you always think about such stuff?"

"I don't know."

"Weirdo."

Suddenly, he slapped my butt hard making me squeel in pain. I pushed him away rubbing my butt again and again.

"Don't ever talk to me again" I glared at him before striding to our room and slamming the door shut.

I slumped against the bed as my stomach hit the bedsheet and I closed my eyes.

The noise of closing the door opened my eyes to see Aiden standing guiltily by the door.

"If I do all the household chores for the next week, will you start talking to me again?"

I turned my head to the other side, facing away from him. I felt him next to me when the comforter was raised and he slid beside me. His hands rested on my waist which I moved away from my body. I scooted further from him, just for him to scoot closer. Bringing his hand on my waist again, he clutched my sweater tightly.

"I am sorry" he whispered.
I wanted to turn to him to reply after hearing the genuine sadness in his voice but I didn't.

Sometimes you act like b*tch!

"You should be. It hurts, Aiden. You can't just slap my butt so hard." I turned towards him and continued, "I don't understand this obscure obsession of yours."

"I am sorry. I promise, I will not do it again" he held my hand and squeezed it tightly.

"No... I mean you can. But not this hard" I mumbled embarrassingly. I dared to look in his eyes which was shining in mischief.

"Ooh kinky" he said smirking.

"You know I hate you right?" I said pretending to tuck an invisible strand of hair from my face just to hide it.

"I love you."

*

"I hate you" I said trying to get up but the pain in my back made it harder.