Chapter 4: Secuestro

Happy birthday, Dabi!!

"Miss (L/n), if you want to become better, move your feet!!!" Caterina, your instructor, encouraged.

"Yes ma'am!!" You moved elegantly, without hesitation.

Ballet was pretty easy but your instructor wasn't. The only reason why you were having ballet classes was to improve your martial arts.

"Good, good!! Keep it up!!"

"Yes ma'am!!"

You closed your eyes, trying to get in the flow. When you opened your eyes, you saw a patch of blond and green. You froze, feeling embarrassed.

"Why did you stop?! I want to see you continue for thirty minutes without breaks for your punishment!!"

"Yes ma'am..." You sighed and got into position again.

Katsuki grinned when you started, finding himself making fun of you in his head. After minutes of staring at you, he got entranced, your movements had no hesitation and you were flexible.

Izuku started to mutter about your form, taking notes in his notebook. Thirty minutes were up and you stopped, your legs were shaky.

"Wonderful! Now, I shall get you water and you can walk to cool off. Make sure you do stretches!!"

You waited until she left before turning to the two males. "What are you guys doing here?! You know how insecure I am!!"

"But you were amazing!!" Izuku said, moving his hands around to describe your performance.

"But still, I feel self-aware." You sighed and walked around in circles, stretching your arms and legs. "Plus, Kat will make fun of me."

"Of course I will." He rolled his eyes.

You pursed your lips together and stared at the ground with a dejected face. "Kat, I need my space."

He frowned and crossed his arms. "You're the one who has low self-esteem."

"Here's your water, dear." Caterina came back and handed you a water bottle.

"Thank you, Caterina." You took a chug of your water, gulping it all down.

"The showers are ready for you as well," she handed you a set of clothing. "I wish you farewell."

"You too, Caterina. Thank you for everything." You bowed and she smiled.

"Make sure your skills don't go to waste."

"I won't."

She left, her shoes clicking against the floor. You smiled, clutching your clothing close to you.

"I want to be like her," you turned to them. "I'm gonna take a short shower, you guys can wait if you want to."

You left to hit the showers.

✍🏼➰〰️➰♥️🍵

The large building was owned by the (L/n) family, a place where rich people could take ballet classes. You were given private classes so you didn't have to go ahead of your other classmates. Walking back home hit different when you were with your two male friends.

"H-how was your day, (Y/n)?" Izuku asked, fidgeting now and then.

"It's been great, thank you for asking. Are you okay? You look a bit pale." You peered into Izuku's face.

"Ahaha, yeah..."

Katsuki tsked and stopped. "We're gonna be living in dorms."

"What?"