Chapter 34: Climax(2)

A/n: Thank you for waiting~❤️
⭐Vote?⭐
ahaikanKakfhaojQishjfjd

Izuku shook your shoulders but you were limp, your eyes closed. The wind blew hard and before everyone knew it, it was snowing. A gentle snowflake landed on your cheek.

Izuku looked up, seeing a sky filled with snowflakes.

"What a fitting scenario." All for One stepped forward, making everyone step back.

Except for Izuku, who was holding you close.

"I won't let you take (Y/n)!" He shouted as he stood.

"Down." All for One commanded and Izuku was on his knees. "You're terrified of me and yet you continue."

Katsuki stood in front of Izuku. "Shut the fuck up, old man. I said I have to die before as single scratch is laid on her and a Bakugo doesn't go back on his promise!"

"Me too." Shoto stepped forward, beside Shoto. "I promised."

"How brave." All for One raised his hand and attacked.

Before they knew it, they were out of the way, a scarf wrapping them. All for One lowered his arm.

"Hm...it seems as if she's set a shield before she blacked out. That's the only reason you and your pathetic classmates are alive."

Izuku stood once again and gained the courage to glare at All for One. "(Y/n) isn't your tool to use, she's a human being who has her problems and hobbies! (Y/n) may seem like the bad guy at the moment, but she's the most kindest person I know!! Even though she's been through a lot, she's always been kind to me and everyone else!! That's...my reason to protect her!!"

All for One chuckled, amused. "I see, so will you protect her from me?

Izuku stepped forward. "I will."

"What a bold statement." All for One raised his hand again and attacked. "Her shield is still up. Too bad it only works for emitter quirks."

All for One steadily made his way towards Class 1A, each step making them more scared.

"We have to fight back!" Momo shouted as she created a cannon. "We have no other choice!!"

"Y-yeah!!" As scared as Eijiro was, he wanted to be manly to the end. "Let's back up Midoriya!"

"Yeah!!"

They prepared their quirks, ready to fight back. All for One stepped past your shield and launched an attack.

Screams filled the air as they all dodged, some grabbing others along with them. Izuku powered up his quirk and jumped, rolling onto the ground before landing on his feet and hand.

Izuku carried you in his other arm.

"Run!! Go get help from pro-heroes! I'll hold him back!" Shota stood in front of them, quirk activated. "Just run!! You stand no chance against him!"

"Aizawa-"

"No!! Just run-"

All for One knocked Shota away and approached the class. Ice came his way, blocking the view.

"You're not getting to them!" Shoto glared at All for One.

"Howitzer impact!!" Katsuki used everything in him to attack All for One only to be stopped when he grabbed Katsuki's face.

"Pathetic."

Katsuki was thrown against the ground, where he tumbled until he hit some rocks.

All for One knocked the ice away with his bare hands. Shoto made another wave but All for One knocked away.