Chapter 33: Climax(1)

A/n: Thank you for waiting~❤️
⭐Vote?⭐
If anyone didn't know, mlb224's account was deleted so now she's on her hubby's account which is Twonkle.

"(Y/n) has gotten into a state of depression."

Word has been going around the dorms that you had been down lately. You safely went back to the dorms but ever since then you didn't bother getting up at all. They all thought you were depressed.

Meanwhile, you were tracking down where Yuu could have gone. You were not backing down without a fight. He may have been dead, but he could not just disappear like that.

You at least want his body back. You continued to work despite the knocking on your door.

"(Y/n), please at least eat," Shoto called through the door.

"Set it on the floor." You called back. You waited for his footsteps to fade so that you could grab the plate.

You grabbed it and set it on your table before continuing to pinpoint where he was. You frowned before eating what you had been given.

You would apologize to them for worrying them, but you had to do this alone. They'd either tell you to give up or it's hopeless. You knew that much but...

You gripped your utensils.

"I won't accept it until I find him." You muttered to yourself.

✍🏽➰〰️➰🍵❤️

"(Y/n) (L/n)." Shota knocked on your door with Tsukauchi, "Please come out of your room."

He knocked harder. The students were wondering what was going on since there was also a cop with them.

"Open or we'll break down your door!" Shota called once again.

You slowly opened the door and the students finally had a glance of what you had looked like after all these days. You rested one hand on your hip, glaring at Shota.

"Do you need something?"

"We're here to interrogate you concerning the murder of a man."

You rolled your eyes, already down with bullshit. All you wanted to do was find out where Yuu was.

The students gasped, trying to stay quiet to find out more.

"Let's go back to the police station to commence your interrogation-"

"No, let's do it right here." You pressured. "Besides, I'm sure everyone here is curious about my actions. Be warned you might be taken by the government if you find out."

Izuku from the corner frowned. He already knew the truth but he wasn't sure how the rest of his classmates would react.

"What's your first question?" You leaned against the doorway.

"Where were you at the scene?" Tsukauchi prepared his notepad.

"I was at the scene." You replied without hesitation.

He raised an eyebrow before writing it down. "What were you doing?"

"I was witnessing my father kill my older brother."

Tsukauchi tensed up as your gaze roamed over his face seriously.

"I...see. My condolences."

"No need."

"What happened after that?"

"I killed my father." You replied once again.

Tsukauchi stared at you in shock. "You admit it?"