Chapter 26: Charla

A/n: Thank you for waiting~❤️
⭐Vote?⭐

"This is pretty humiliating." You commented as Katsuki shoved another spoonful of food inside your mouth.

"Shut up and eat." He shoved another spoonful.

You chewed before gulping it down. "Thanks for coming by though."

"Shut up." He shoved another spoonful in, making you cough.

"Wait, let me finish eating!" You gulped it down before sighing. "Hey peppermint, can you stop snorting?"

"Sorry." Shoto tried to stop from snorting.

You sighed before opening your mouth again for Katsuki to shove another spoonful.

"Still, I'm glad you're okay. A bullet like that would have been fatal." Izuku muttered as he updated your section of his notes.

"Yeah, thanks to the doctors and Recovery Girl I survived." You gently stroked your wound on your stomach. "And there goes another scar. Scars are cool but then again, too much makes it ugly."

Izuku gulped the ball in his throat. It was the first time they've seen your stomach. It was burnt and full of scars and bruises.

You tried to hide it when they entered since you thought it was hideous. Izuku had reassured you it was okay, they weren't disgusted.

Katsuki just didn't care, and neither did Shoto. You were glad, it was like they had accepted that part of your easily.

Unlike others.

Katsuki shoved another spoonful in your mouth. You chewed and gulped it down.

"Seriously though, I'm glad you three came along. It was getting kinda lonely." You grinned. "I bet you guys saw how badass I was on TV?"

"Yeah! It was amazing how you were still conscious after using that much power! Your power is based on how much energy you have in your body and uses up extra fat which is an advantage but also a disadvantage because-"

"Shut the hell up!!" Katsuki shoved food into your mouth. "No one wants to hear you ramble on!!"

You started choking, making Katsuki alarmed. You leaned over, wincing at your stomach. Then you vomited clear liquid.

You panted for air before grabbing a napkin near your bedside, wiping your mouth.

"Sorry, it's just that my intestines haven't been able to digest any of the food I've eaten. That's why I need this protein bag."

You felt an urge and threw up what Katsuki had been feeding you.

"Sorry, your food went to waste." You wiped your mouth again. "It was delicious though."

"Shut the hell up already. You don't deserve my food!" Katsuki put his cooking back into his bag.

"Sorry." You answered sheepishly. "I can't eat anything without throwing up. So, how is the rest of the class?"

"They're worried. Aizawa told us your condition because he visited you on the day of the accident."

"I should probably write something to reassure them..." You searched for paper and a pencil.

"Oh, here!" Izuku ripped a piece of paper from his notebook. "And a pencil too."

You thanked him before grabbing it. "Dear Class 1-A and Hito-Chan..."

You wrote in silence, only the sound of lead scratching against paper filled the room. You folded it, tucking the pencil behind your ear.

"That should do it." You handed it to Izuku. "Mind giving it to the class once you get back? And Hito-Chan too, I'm sure he's worried."