Chapter 18: Enojada

A/n: Thank you for waiting~❤️ Please notify me of any spelling mistakes/grammar, thank you❤️

From the moment you saw Yuu's dead eyes, you decided to not find love anymore. It was too painful for you to find someone else. Izuku managed to break down your walls because of his charming smile and his kindness.

But now that you held Yuu, the man of your dreams... You never planned to let go.

Your sobs wracked your body as you held onto him. Your legs started to collapse under you but you held firmly onto him.

"I thought you were dead...!" Your voice came out as a whisper.

"I'm sorry." He apologized as he wrapped his arms around you. "I'm sorry."

You held him tighter as you wailed, no longer holding yourself together. You fell apart, for the first time in front of the public eye. Izuku had never seen you cry like that.

Sure, a few sobs but never with vocals and out loud. Neither did Katsuki or Shoto. Like a baby who just appeared in the world.

From the age you were five, you weren't allowed to show anyone any sadness or fear. You weren't allowed to tie bonds to anyone, including your parents and siblings. But Yuu was the first one you got close to.

Yuu closed his eyes, feeling grief and yet relieved. "(Y/n), I'm sorry."

Yuu glanced around, seeing some people interested in what was happening. He wrapped his jacket around you and zipped it up.

"Sorry, people are staring." He looked up at the trio. "I'm assuming you three are with her?"

"Y-yes," Izuku responded, still shaken up.

"Suzuki-Kun, I have to leave now," Yuu said firmly.

"Ooh~! Are you cheating on your girlfriend?!"

"She's someone really important so I have to talk to her. I'll explain later, tell Hana that I'm sorry, I have something important to do."

"Okay!! Have fun!!"

Yuu leaned forward, "I'll have to take off my jacket for a bit."

You nodded. He unzipped his jacket and quickly covered your face with it. He did a princess carry, his hands shaking with excitement.

"Let's go back to my place," Yuu said to the trio. "I owe you all an explanation."

"YOU THINK--"

"Kacchan. If you want to find out what happened between her and him, we have to listen." Izuku whispered. "I know how you feel about her."

Katsuki growled under his breath before following Yuu.

"Let's go, Midoriya." Shoto looked back. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing. Let's go."

While inside his jacket, you took a moment to recompose yourself. Then you sniffed in his scent, finding it very different from when he was a child. He had grown quite a lot.

You closed your eyes, listening to his heartbeat. His heartbeat was kinda weird. Was he sick?!

You pressed your hand against his chest, trying to feel his heartbeat. Yuu blushed, his grip tightening.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?" He whispered as you continued to look for his heartbeat.

"N-nothing. I'm just happy you're here."

"I'm going to set you down now, okay?"

"Okay."

He let you on your feet, taking off his jacket and putting it on you correctly, placing the hood over your head.