Chapter 22: Sangre

A/n: UUUgHhhhh EnGLisH!!! I motherducking swear!!! Anyway, thank you for waiting~❤️💕
VOTE?⭐(put in bold to gain
✨a t t e n t i o n✨

"Celine is a character I made up, someone who was created to share my trauma. She's cold and a killer, I don't know how many people she's killed."

You stood, turning around to meet their gaze.

"I wasn't planning on telling you guys, ever. To tell the truth, I can't trust anyone thanks to my experiences. You guys can't trust me either."

It was silent for a while before you sighed.

"We should find a way out." You walked past them only to help when a black slimy thing grabbed your ankle. "Shit!! What the fuck is this?!"

You tugged your ankle before realizing that the black thing had taken over half the room.

"(Y/n), come here!" Izuku held out his hand.

You hesitated before grabbing it, the force he used enough to make you get closer to him. The black thing surrounded the room and then it started to fill up.

"Shoto? Where's Shoto?!" You screamed. "Shoto?!"

"I'm sinking." He replied beside you. He held onto your arm as his jaw was taken over. "I don't know where I'm going but I'm sure we'll be fine!"

You watched him sink before plummeting into the black thing. You opened your eyes, finding it hard to see. You looked around, realizing something was on your head.

"(Y/n)?"

You turned to the voice and saw Hitoshi in a loincloth that covered his thighs. You blushed, looking away.

"Have you seen the others?" You asked, approaching him.

"Not yet, but why are you wearing a wolf head on you?"

"It's a wolf head? That means it's a ceremony wolf head that my family does for people that turn into an adult. Like when they turn eighteen."

"I see," Hitoshi replied, stepping away from you.

"What's wrong?"

"It's kinda hard to speak to you when you're wearing a white dress that shows off your shoulders and..."

You hid your collarbone in your hands, squeezing your eyes shut. "I'm sorry!! No one's allowed to see me like this except my fiancee!"

"Well, I saw you now so..."

"OI!! Don't get all touchy here!!" Katsuki appeared, pushing away cloths that hung from the ceiling.

You looked around. Colors of all types hung from the ceiling, looking like long carpets. The ground was crystal blue and there was a throne at the end of the room.

"Maybe I should do the ceremonial dance?"

"(Y-Y/n)! Why are you wearing that?!" Izuku appeared, stumbling over his own feet.

"Sorry, I don't know why. Besides, shouldn't I be saying that? You're only wearing a loincloth!"

"You're right! I Should probably get some clothes..."

"It's fine, we should probably continue to wear this. Where's Shoto?"

"Shawty looks kinda bad-"

(Technical difficulties!! Please standby!!)

"Right here." Shoto appeared, a flower crown placed on his head. It went well with his hair and his face.

He looked so...innocent.