Chapter 5: Aguafiestas

(Fun fact: my name is unisex)

"One million."

"Two million!!"

"Five million!!"

"Twenty million!!"

"One hundred million!!"

"Anyone else?! Sold for one hundred million!!"

Your face scrunched up in disgust. They were selling you?! Really?!

Someone tugged at the chains that bound your wrists. You tripped and hit the floor. You got up but was whipped, making a large flesh appear across your back.

You followed whoever was pulling you. You had a blindfold on, not able to see where you were. You weren't able to use your quirk due to the shackles, they were quirk proof.

You felt someone grab your neck and press you against the ground.

"It's only gonna hurt for a moment."

You felt a burning pain in your back. You screamed in agony as whatever pressed into your flesh, imprinting you. You panted while they took it away, picking you up again.

"Listen here, I bought you, and you're my prized possession out of all the ones I bought." A female voice spoke. "Make a wrong move and I won't hesitate to put a leash on you."

She forced you into a car and took you to wherever she was taking you. You'd always dealt with situations like this, kidnapping, assassinations, and you always made it out alive.

This was no different, you knew you were gonna make it out. All you had to do was wait, you knew someone would come for you. Who wouldn't?

You were the heiress, and if no one bothered to help you, your grandfather will come to get you, going against the law to kill whoever kidnapped you. It was the government's responsibility to save you, after all.

You were shoved out, and the blindfold came off. There stood a mansion, butlers, and maids waiting for their master.

"Wash her up. Put the collar on, don't let her escape."

You were pulled, chains clinking when you were forced inside. The floor and ceiling were marble.

"Over here, please." A maid grabbed your chains and pulled, leading you over to a room. "Please head inside."

You entered, finding an overwhelming feeling. "What's this?"

"Your quirk can't be used here, this room is specially designed for restricting quirks." She responded as more maids came into the room. "I suggest you get comfortable, you won't ever come out of here."

Panic rose in your throat. The maids grabbed your arms and lead you into the bathroom, washing you up before changing you. They placed a black collar on you, flashing green.

"This collar will force you to behave. Should you go outside your room, it will shock you, should you leave the mansion, you will explode." She said before leaving with the other maids.

You grabbed the railings, realization dawning on you. You weren't coming out unless someone saves you. Even your skills won't get you out.

Your breathing became fast, making you dizzy. You slid to the ground, just wanting to breathe, the air was suffocating and the bars were making you feel like you were trapped.

You took deep breaths, trying to calm yourself. You closed your eyes as tears pooled. It's okay, you knew they were gonna find you.

The scars on your body proved that.