Chapter 12: Odio

A/n: just wanted to add the song in case you were looking for a new one :D
Also, I might consider writing erotica since it does follow the guidelines. I don't know if I'll be too good though 😅
Thank you for waiting~❤️

Your heels tapped against the ground, cringing when it was loud. You tried your best to keep it as quiet as possible but it was no use. You climbed down the stairs, eyes following you.

"S-stop staring!!" You exclaimed.

(So basically you're wearing a white dress shirt, tucked under black pants with suspenders. Your jacket covered your shoulder since you didn't bother putting it on. You have black heels because it is required :D)))))

"It looks nice on you." Shoto complimented, digging his hands in his pockets.

"Y-yeah!" Izuku blushed, rubbing the back of his nape.

"It ain't shit."

A smile grew on your face, "Thanks, guys! Anyway, you should go back before Aizawa decides to ground you."

"Yeah, I think we should go back." Shoto nodded in agreement.

"I'll give you a ride back. Just follow my driver. Take them home, please."

The driver bowed, leading them to the limo.

"Take care!" You waved at them.

You reached the bottom step, shoving your hands into your pockets. "Shall we go now?"

"Ah, ah, ah~! We have to do your make-up!"

"No." You walked past him, walking towards the entrance.

"No, you can't step a foot inside my company if you don't wear make-up." His makeup assistants appeared before you. "At least wear some lip gloss."

"Baba, you can't make me become a girly girl." You stuck your tongue out at him.

"Please? Just some lip gloss?" He begged.

"Well, I would CONSIDER it if you got on your knees and begged." You smirked as he got on his knees.

"Please?"

"No."

"Bitch---!!!"

"Fine. Only lip gloss." You let the people apply lip gloss on your lips. "There, happy?"

"Eyeliner?"

"Don't push it." You turned, heading out the door with your grandpa.

You entered the limo and got comfortable. You looked out the window, having nothing else to do.

✍🏽➰〰️➰🍵❤️

"Hey, was it fun riding her dragon?!" Ochako asked, pressing her fingers together as a habit.

"No. Not at all." Shoto responded. "I'm never gonna ride it again."

"It wasn't that bad..." Izuku nervously laughed.

"I'm gonna fucking kill her once she gets back!!" Katsuki yelled.

"Oh come on, we shouldn't be so harsh on her." Eijiro patted the angry boy on his shoulder.

Katsuki shrugged it off, glaring at Eijiro. "I'm gonna fucking kill you."

Eijiro backed off, raising his hands. "Okay, calm down!"

"Don't tell me to be fucking calm!!"

Izuku and Shoto watched them argue while Ochako smiled.

"They sure get along well. Where is (L/n), by the way?"