Chapter 40: La Playa

A/n: Thank you for waiting~❤️
⭐Vote?⭐
Is this the last chapter? I'm not sure, but I'm trying to find a way to end this. Honestly, I never expected to finish this. Wow.

"Woah!! This is some beach!! It's so clean and the air is fresh!!" Denki took in a deep breath. "It's so wonderful!!"

"It's our private beach." You said, taking a deep breath. "The air here is amazing."

"Deku!!" Katsuki stormed up to Izuku. "I'm gonna beat you!!"

Katsuki and Izuku started to make sandcastles, trying to make theirs bigger than the latter. You sighed and just closed your eyes, trying to relax.

"Pass it over here, Ochako-Chan!" Tsuyu shouted, reaching her arms out to the volleyball.

While your classmates were playing volleyball, you were trying to take a quick nap.

"(Y/n) may I join you?" Hitoshi sat down beside you.

"Don't ask if you're going to anyway."

"Oh, sorry."

"It's okay. I'm glad you decided to sit beside me." You turned your gaze into the purple-haired male. "It's been a while since I had a vacation."

"Me too. Me and my family don't usually go out on vacations." Hitoshi brought his knees up to his chest. "That's why I'm glad we decided to go."

"Mm."

There was nothing left to say other than to watch the water. It gently touched the sand, leaving dark puddles behind. You played around with your quirk, making a sandcastle with your levitation.

You made students and teachers around the U.A. castle. You made your classmates as sand dolls. Then they started to walk to the castle, moving around inside.

You made Izuku and Katsuki get along and it seemed like a good idea.

"What the hell is this?!" Katsuki stormed up to you.

You immediately made doll Izuku and Katsuki separate. "There, happy?"

"Why don't I seem awesome?!"

You sighed and made him seem more awesome. Katsuki then grinned as you made doll Katsuki fly into the air and fight Izuku.

"Woah, that's amazing!" Eijiro arrived in trunks, his hands on his hips as he leaned over your sandcastle.

"I never thought you'd be a good sandcastle builder!" Tsuyu pressed a finger against her cheek.

"Nah, I'm just holding it up with my quirk." You released your quirk and it crumbled. "See?"

You remade it, forming the same building.

"That's still amazing, (Y/n)!" Ochako bounced over to you in a bikini.

You scooted away, trying to get away from the attractive girl.

"Yeah."

"Hey, are you okay?" Izuku stood beside you. "You look tired."

"Ah, you caught me." You placed your cheek against Hitoshi's shoulder, closing your eyes. "I stayed up late at night doing paperwork. Of course, I was scolded by grandfather."

"That's not okay." Shoto frowned as you sighed.

Before you knew it, your head was falling off Hitoshi's shoulder.

"(Y/N)!!"

You jolted awake upon hearing your harem's voices.

"You're going to sleep." Hitoshi placed a towel on the sand.