Chapter 37: Te Amo!

A/n: Thank you for waiting~❤️
⭐Vote?⭐ Ah, the end is almost near. I'm thankful to that one reader that's always reading. You motivate me( ◜‿◝ )♡

The moment you started to head to hear with All for One was when the war started. Backup came, who was easily defeated by nomus.

They were much stronger than before, which is why you sent Ai and Lan to eat them up. Izuku, Shoto, and Katsuki were there to back you up while Ochako and Hitoshi worked as defense.

Hitoshi would trigger them and once they answered his question, Ochako would make them float. When there was too much for her to handle, she released them and made them get broken bones.

You were flying in the air, hair wildly moving in every direction as you dodged an attack. You were getting tired but somehow, All for One was keeping up.

You had to keep up or else it'll be the end of everyone. You were sent to the ground, hitting rocks and heading even further, skidding to a stop. You groaned, picking yourself up but you were forced back into the ground when All for One stomped your back.

"You don't have enough power to fight me." All for One grinned as you tried your best to get up.

"Then I'll surpass that, as much as I hated the saying, go beyond!! Plus ultra!!"

You threw him off and glided close to the ground and following him. You had to bring him back into the sky or else the nomu would take advantage. You flew up only to be brought down by your ankle.

You screamed as you were thrown to the ground. Izuku looked your way, eyes widening.

"Kacchan, take care of them, please!" Izuku went running at forty percent, grabbing you just in time as All for One almost hit you.

You grabbed Izuku by the shoulders. "Thank you, set me down, I gotta get back up."

"Let me help you." Izuku gave you a determined gaze.

You thought about it for a moment before nodding. "But you have to let me protect you."

"Okay."

"Yuu, get over here!"

"Yes..." Yuu took the mind-controlled nomu and walked over to you since he had a lot to control.

"I know you're overwhelmed but you have to go past your limits, got that?!" You encouraged him. "Make the nomus fight the other nomus."

"I-I don't know if I can-"

You pressed your lips against his forehead. "Well, now you can."

Yuu nodded firmly, a blush creeping onto his face. "Okay, thanks!"

You started to levitate with Izuku, who was bewildered.

"Let's go, Izuku. I'll move you around when I see an opening."

"Right!"

You heading straight to All for One, tackling him to the air. He pushed you off but you returned, blasting a beam at him. He returned it, making you dodge and move Izuku away.

"Go!!" You sent Izuku towards him, finding an opening. You went ahead on to All for One as Izuku attacked him.

You dodged an attack and made Izuku stay back. You were shot in the arm, making it bleed. You quickly healed and headed straight towards him.

"Even you have a limit, do you not?" All for One blasted a beam straight into your stomach. "That's your weakness."

You coughed up blood and fell straight to the ground. You skidded to a stop, unmoving.