Chapter 24: Gratitud

A/n: Thank you for waiting~❤️
⭐Vote?⭐

(4 days prior...)

The doctors in the hospital had never seen this before. Your quirk...was evolving...? Your scales shrank, your natural hair color coming back.

"We should do more revisions, this usually happens when under overwhelming emotional or physical stress." The doctors had said to your grandfather.

"I see." He turned his gaze into your sleeping face. "But she's fine?"

"I'm sorry to say this, but she's not. She had used too much of her power and almost destroyed her inner organs. Just transforming into that figure uses a lot of power."

"Other than that...?"

"She's fine, she'll be able to heal in no time."

Your grandfather sighed in relief before nodding his head. "Notify me when she discharges."

"As you wish."

✍🏽➰〰️➰🍵❤️

"Have you seen (Y/n)? She's been happier lately."

"I wonder if something happened..."

You placed another plate on the table where Class 1-A was having breakfast. You smiled widely, catching most attention.

"Whoa, I didn't see this before but you're beautiful!" Denki grabbed your shoulder. "Wanna hang out later? We can-"

Katsuki shoved him off, threatening him with his explosions. You giggled, the girls swooning and (some) of the boys getting flustered.

"Y-you know, (Y/n) is pretty cute," Hanta whispered to Eijirou.

"I never really noticed that," Eijirou responded.

Izuku was slightly pouting. He hated that the others were able to see you happy when you were only able to give him those smiles. But now, they could see you smile whenever.

"Seconds, please!" Izuku raised his bowl.

"Okay." You gently grabbed the bowl before heading to the kitchen to serve more.

"She's so cute." Tsuyu commented. "You think maybe (Y/n) fell in love?"

"I wonder who it is!" Hagakure said, waving her hands. "But if she did, I hope it's me!"

"I'm kinda wishing it's me..." Jirou tapped her ear(buds?) together.

"Here you go." You placed it down in front of Izuku.

Your scent almost made Izuku dizzy. He leaned more into you, sighing.

"Thank you, (Y/n)."

"Mhm!"

This action was not missed. Not even by Ochako. She clenched her hands, feeling jealousy bubble up in her chest.

She couldn't be unfair, you and Izuku were just friends. That's all. She couldn't help but feel jealous.

Katsuki glanced over at her before standing. "I'm heading to class."

Then he left, leaving all the other students in confusion. Ochako stared at him before standing up herself.

"I gotta go too, Mr. Aizawa wanted to check my performances."

"I'll see you in class, Ochako-Chan!" You called out with a smile.

"You too, (Y/n)-Chan!" She waved at you before turning with a stoic expression.

Once outside, she flinched when Katsuki was right there, beside the door.