Chapter 10: Amor mio

"My love," the blond-haired boy smiled at you, his brown eyes filled with warmth. "I love you."

You opened your eyes, squinting when bright light reached your eyes. You sat, your head throbbing. You held your head until the feeling went away.

You stood, stumbling just a little bit. Your clothes felt tight on you. You entered the bathroom to see your chest exposed with buttons popped right off.

Your pants felt uncomfortable and tight. You quickly changed into your uniform, your mind clouded. You started your walk to the dorms, still feeling dizzy.

Once you reached the dorms, you slammed it open and almost falling. You heard multiple voices calling your name.

"Mi amor."

Once you heard that you looked up, moving your head past the people who were talking to you. You pushed past them stumbling to find a little girl. She looked up at you with curious eyes.

"You..." You muttered before falling unconscious.

✍🏽➰〰️➰🍵❤️

When you woke up, you were met with red eyes. You sat up, staring at the little girl. Her eyes looked like yours.

You reached out while she flinched. You gently stroked her hair. Your eyes moved to her bandaged arms.

"Like me..." You muttered. Then you gasped, as if suddenly been shook awake.

You startled the little girl, who flinched when you gazed at her.

"Where am I?" You asked the students around you."

"Glad to see you awake!!" Eijiro grinned at you. "You just came stumbling in."

"It was a surprise but I'm glad you're okay," Ochako said, smiling at you.

You turned to the girl in front of you, who squirmed under your gaze. "Hey, what's your name?"

"E-eri." She responded, glancing at Izuku, who nodded.

"What a cute name. I'm (Y/n)." You bowed, startling her.

Then she bowed shyly, a pink hue growing on her face.

"Can I talk to you alone? I won't hurt you I promise." You glanced at the students who worriedly gazed at you. "Don't worry, I won't do anything that'll hurt her."

"(Y/n), I know you want to meet her but she went through--" Izuku spoke up, worries for the little girl.

"I know." You responded.

Realization dawned on Izuku. "I see, take your time."

You smiled at him, grabbing both of Eri's hands. The students reluctantly left.

You turned your gaze back to Eri. "You were uncomfortable with that many people, weren't you?"

"How did you know?!" She exclaimed, her eyes growing wide.

"I guess we're alike." You stroked her hair again. "I've been through a lot when I grew up so I could see how much pain you went through."

She flinched, her eyes glossing over. She met your gentle eyes.

"I want you to know, Eri, that Izuku didn't save you just because he should. He did it because you were important to him, and many other people. Eri, I learned that I will always be found no matter how many times I get lost. I will always look for you whenever you're lost, okay?

I promise that I'll find you, I always will. You will never go through those things again because I am here."

She sobbed as you opened your arms. Her arms wrapped around you, finding the warmth she was always looking for. You cooed, rocking her a bit as she cried.