Chapter 7: Muerte

"If you're like, two years older or whatever, why are you here?" Mina asked.

"They thought it would be a good opportunity to teach you guys something new! I look forward to that!" You took a sip of your coffee, your legs on your desk.

You had the boy's uniform on, you hated skirts since they revealed your hairy legs. Your desk was right beside Shota's desk. Students crowded your desk, wanting to get to know you better.

"Hell no!!" Katsuki shouted from his desk. "Stupid gorilla..."

"I heard that you stupid dog!!" You replied, triggering Katsuki.

"Oi, oi, oi, who do you think you are to call me dog?! You hairy pathetic useless gorilla!!"

Your eye twitched, "You fucking bitchass hoe, deadass looking like a fucking pomeranian ass, bitching about your fucking territory when nobody in it, bitchass hoe motherfucker bakubitch, rawr rawr, bark, what the fuck you gonna do?!"

He was taken aback. "You bitch--!!!!"

You stood and grabbed his collar, bringing him to your face. "I'll make your face uglier than it is."

Eijiro and Iida gasped.

"(L/n), that doesn't sound heroic." Eijiro sweatdropped.

"That is extremely disrespectful!!"

"We're just joking, right, Kacchan?"

He tsked. "Whatever."

You let go of his collar, messed up more than it was. You fixed it before patting his hair.

"Good doggie." You went back to your seat before he could blast you with his explosions.

That was so badass. Now I wonder if people thought I was mean or something. What if they think that I'm mean to them?!

"Sorry, I didn't mean to say that," you muttered.

"No, no, that was great!!" Izuku hopped over to you. "That was amazing!!"

"Deku!!!" Katsuki screamed, slamming his hands on his table.

"Kacchan!!" Your eye started to twitch again and he backed down. "What a good dog."

He growled under his breath while Izuku praised you. Shota came in, making all the students run to their desks.

"Good morning, professor!!" You waved vigorously.

"Goodmorning, and don't call me professor," he muttered.

"Can you wear a suit? I mean, you might look fine."

He rolled his eyes before turning to the students. "We'll start the day with (L/n) teaching you a few things about the real world."

He crawled to his sleeping bag and wiggled his way in. You walked to the front, hands slightly shaking with so much attention on you. You cleared your throat before scanning your eyes over the classroom.

"Well, I didn't expect this. Well, all you need to know is you can't wait in the real world or else you'll lose everything." You turned to Shota. "Is that enough?"

"I need it long enough for a nap," he muttered.

You sighed, "Well, I guess I might as well talk about death."

Some of the students flinched.

"I know it's a sensitive topic, so nevermind. Let's play a game, shall we?" You smirked while some of the students stared in confusion.

You shook Shota awake, making him glare at you.

"You don't mind if we run around, right?"

"Come back in thirty minutes," he replied, snuggling into his sleeping bag. "It'll be your responsibility."