Epilogue

A/n: Thank you for 1.50k. Why am I making an epilogue even though I ended this story? Because I want to. There were a few things I wanted to out in the normal ending but it just didn't feel right. That's why I'm leaving it here, where I will put it to an end with satisfaction.

Izuku landed on the grounds the crowd cheering when he had taken down the villain. He smiled as he looked back at his fans. He waved before leaping off once the police had taken care of the villain.

He ran on top of rooftops, trying to find a disturbance. He had gotten first place fast, faster than All Might. He could easily travel across the world just by using his quirk.

"Oi, Deku!"

He heard his childhood friend's voice through his earpiece.

"What is it, Kacc-I mean, DynaMight."

"Backup. Now."

"Where?"

"Ain't telling ya."

"Kacchan! You gotta tell me or else I won't be able to know!"

"Shut it! It's in the corner of where you're at!"

"Corner B?" Izuku accelerated and landed, finding Katsuki facing a villain. "Woah, even Kacchan can't face him."

Quirks became more diverse and now they're more complicated and powerful.

"Kacch-DynaMight! I'll take over! Take care of the citizens until backup arrives!"

"Hah?! Stop trying to steal my spotlight you damn nerd!!"

"Kacchan!"

"Fuck you!!" Katsuki stomped away from the fight and grabbed a child like a football.

He was bawling his eyes out, his ankle twisted.

"Hey kid, sometimes you gotta cry like a baby but not now! Where're your parents?!"

Izuku had trouble with this villain. It was somewhat...different. Izuku noticed a red needle in his grasp. There were not two, not four, but six of them.

He slammed them against his neck, sighing when his power became stronger. Izuku thought they were all banned and confiscated?! How did a villain find one?!

The villain's quirk became stronger and stronger until Izuku wasn't even able to land a scratch on him. Izuku could dodge, barely.

"You bunch of heroes stand no chance for what's about to bring!! If you can't take me on, you won't be able to take on our leader! Ha...hahaha!"

Izuku felt fear struck into his heart. Their leader...could their leader be the next All for One?!

Izuku clenched his teeth. He didn't want your efforts to die, you killed All for One for them. How is it possible?!

Does that mean...All for One saved his quirk for someone else?!

"Now then, everything perishes!!"

And before Izuku could be struck in all places, time stopped. The screaming died down. Izuku looked around, stuck in that position.

Was he under a quirk? But the rest can't move...

"Zu-Chan."

His eyes widened upon that voice.

"I'll pick you up when you're down. A promise is a promise."

Izuku glanced around, trying to find you.

"Use my power."

Izuku was brought back, the things moving slowly but surely. He grabbed them and threw them towards the villains. Time came back and the villain was screaming as Izuku's forehead began to glow.

Izuku's eyes began to glow a gentle golden as he used his quirk to jump and fight him. It almost seemed like it wasn't him fighting.

Katsuki looked up to see Izuku's fighting similar to yours. He saw that gentle glowing eyes. Katsuki saw Izuku's forehead glowing.

Izuku easily defeated the villain, panting and sweating. Katsuki ran up to him and grabbed his shoulders.

"Deku...your eyes are glowing."

"Hm? Glowing?"

"I mean they're glowing golden you idiot!!"

"Wha-?! Really?! Wait, Kacchan! Your cheek is glowing!"

Katsuki looked in the corner of his face to see a glowing he didn't see before.

"What the hell?!"

"Same here."

They turned to see Shoto's cheek glowing.

"My cheek started glowing out of nowhere."

"Actually, my hand started to glow too." Hitoshi arrived, lifting his hand to reveal a glowing hand.

"Guys, my palm is glowing." Ochako showed the palm of her hand.

"Those are the places (Y/n) kissed before she left..." Izuku said. "(Y/n)...she never left."

It was silent as Izuku narrowed his eyes at the ground. He still listened to your voice in those recordings. He wasn't even done with them, you reserved them for holidays for twenty more years.

"We should start cleaning up now." Ochako pressed her fingers against the rocks and they began to float.

"You're right. Sorry." As Izuku apologized, everyone went back to work.

Izuku wasn't really at home all the time. His partners weren't either. He usually spent his time, surveying the area and helping people.

But today was different. He was too distracted that he thought maybe he should go to sleep today. After all, he had work in the morning, and your voice haunted him.

"Why am I suddenly so sleepy...?" Izuku questioned himself as his eyes fluttered close.

"Zu-Chan."

Izuku's eyes snapped wide open but he wasn't in his room. Maybe a void?

"Oi, Deku."

Izuku turned around to see Katsuki, scowling at him.

"The hell is this about?!"

"I-I don't know!"

"Midoriya and Bakugo? What are you both doing here?" Shoto appeared before them, his mismatched eyes staring at them.

"That's what we're wondering." Izuku frowned.

"Deku-Kun!" Ochako was running alone Hitoshi. "Do you know where we are?!"

"No, still trying to figure that out."

Hitoshi looked around, finding only darkness. "I don't know, but I think we'll be okay."

"How the hell are you sure about that?!" Katsuki growled under his breath.

"Because you are."

Your voice rang out and they turned to gaze at you. You stood there with a grin, eyes glowing golden.

"I left a small part of me when I kissed each of you. That's probably why I died a day earlier, sorry. I don't like goodbyes."

"(Y/n)..." Izuku breathed out, feeling his eyes overwhelm with tears. "(Y/n)..."

"And I'm sorry for not telling you all. You're all mad at me right now, maybe."

"I'm not mad!" Ochako shouted, her voice shaking. "We're not mad."

You approached them and smiled.

"It wasn't supposed to end this way."

"Huh?" Shoto looked at you as you looked down.

"In many other universes, I would've been happy. I would've ended up with someone or...all of you. But no. I was in an unfortunate universe and I had to take this end."

"What are you talking about hah?!" Katsuki screamed.

"Reality isn't what it is. You're not real and I'm not either." You began to glitch, "I'm running out of time here. Please remember that I'll always be with you."

"Wait!!" Hitoshi ran forward but you shook your head.

"Always."