Recording0183873.mp4

"I wonder what's inside. What do you think?" Izuku turned to you as you smiled. "Hm...you're right. Since it's from you, I should open it."

He opened the box, finding USBs and some letters. "Oh wow, thanks, (Y/n)!"

You nodded and watched him go through the USBs and letters. He grabbed a USB that said, "one".

"Looks like this one is first." He inserted it into his computer. Many files popped up. "Let's watch this one first, okay?"

You nodded.

"Hey, Zu-Chan, Izuku, Midoriya, Deku. Darling, my love."

Izuku's eyes widened.

"I said all the names I know you by, just in case you want to hear me. I also threw in Darling and my love just because. I don't know if you still love me but I'll help you on letting me go."

Izuku's cheeks were soon filled with tears. He held his headphones as he put the volume up.

"So, this is the first recording. As you can see, it's an hour long. The others are longer so I can help you get through this. I know it isn't easy, but I know you can make it."

Izuku stared at your moving face and body. "Okay."

"You'll be number one in the future, I know it. That's why I want to help you on your journey."

"Okay."

"There are packets of letters in there, they're for holidays and your birthdays. If you get a bouquet of flowers when it's your birthday, that was me, please accept it. I'll continue to give you flowers until you're fifty, so please live until then."

"Okay."

"You can open the first letter, it's for you."

Izuku pulled out the first letter, which was puffed up from its contents. He opened it and pulled out papers and pictures.

"I just wanted to show you some pictures from when we were little. Someday you won't need these recordings, and that's okay. It's okay if you don't want to watch these recordings at all."

Katsuki knew that he'd need these recordings so he continued to watch.

"Katsuki, Kat, Bakugo, Kacchan, my pom-pom. But at the very least, take those bouquets. They're for you, especially made for you."

Katsuki closed his eyes as he listened to your voice.

"There are recordings for different things, like a lullaby or reading a story to help you sleep. I know it's hard, which is why I want you to take it easy. Don't overwork yourself, everything will be okay."

Katsuki clenched his teeth as tears trickled down his face. "Dammit all!"

"I know you're frustrated." You watched him, "And I'm sorry."

Shoto couldn't stop his shoulders from shaking.

"Maybe you'll forgive me one day, maybe not. Maybe you'll never forgive me. It doesn't matter because as long as you continue to live, it doesn't matter."

Shoto hugged his computer, acting like that was you.

"Thank you for staying strong, Shoto, Todoroki-Kun, Peppermint, my Todo."

Shoto tightened his hug, wishing that you'd come back into his room. When he turned his head, there you were, smiling at him.

"And I'd like to start a conversation. How are you? You probably miss me or you probably don't. Maybe you're in shock."

Ochako nodded, her face filled with tear stains. Her eyes looked so empty as she stared at your moving figure.

"I know you're strong enough, you'll get over me soon. Honestly, that may be scary for me, but you have to remember that I'm not your world. I was living in your world but I'm not you. So please, live as you'd like, not as you think I'd be. You might think that you have to work harder because you lost me, but you don't. It was my fault."