47: EXTRA: Izuku

A/n: Thank you for waiting~❤️
Thank you for 1.06k!

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️THIS IS SMUT. IF YOU CLICKED ON THIS AND DON'T WANT SMUT, PLEASE GET OFF. THANK YOU!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

(Just gonna skip a bit so that people who didn't want to see it don't see it)

⚠️Descriptions of rape(indirectly)⚠️

Izuku felt his hands shake as he placed them on your shoulders. "U-uhm...sorry, I don't know if I can do this..."

"I-it's okay. I don't think I can't do it either..." You looked away, calming yourself down.

"Oh yeah, sorry." Izuku almost forgot about what you've been through. He had selfishly enjoyed the moment. "We can make our way, though! It may take a while, but we can learn to get used to each other!"

"O-okay."

"Everything will be okay." Izuku wrapped his arms around you tightly. "I will never do something you don't want to."

"I know." You returned the embrace, sniffing in his scent.

"We should head to sleep in the meantime."

"First, can you unzip the zipper? It's pretty low and I can't reach it with my fingers." You brushed your veil away, heat spreading through your body.

"A-ah. O-o-okay! I-I'll try my b-best!" Izuku was so flustered he had trouble zipping it down. "I-is that enough?"

"Yes. Thank you, Zu-Chan."

Izuku watched you head into the bathroom before sighing. His heart was pounding and he continued to degrade himself so that the tent forming in his trousers would stay down.

Of course, it was no use. The moment you got out of the bathroom, Izuku nervously laughed slipped right beside you to get inside and slam the door shut. He was quick to zip down his pants to get rid of that tent.

You sat down on your bed, now in your pajamas. You slipped under the covers, turning to look out the window. It was snowing, pure and soft.

It was just sunny moments ago.

You closed your eyes and before you knew it, you were asleep. Izuku came back, gently closing the door and turning to cheek on you. His gaze softened as he realized you were asleep.

He climbed beside you, his heart beating fast again. He got as far away from you as possible, in case something were to happen again. He turned his back on you, hoping that he wouldn't make you uncomfortable.

He didn't fall asleep fast, it took him a whole hour to fall asleep. When he did, he unconsciously moved around, closer and closer to your body. His arms unconsciously held your body close like a pillow.

He breathed in your scent, cuddling into you. He may have been enjoying it, but not you. You were trapped in someone's arms, trying to get out.

They continued on, making you thrash around. You opened your mouth to scream but nothing came out. You couldn't breathe so you fought until you were exhausted.

Your breathing was becoming heavier and heavier, and then-

A shriek broke the silence, making Izuku jolt awake. You pushed Izuku's arms away, dropping onto the floor. Izuku immediately crawled over, concern plastered all over his face.

"(Y/n), are you okay?! Are you hurt anywhere?!" Izuku climbed down, coming to your side.

"Shit...thank goodness it was just a nightmare." Your shaky breaths racked your body.