Fables and Truths...

🌓🐺🌓🐺🌓🐺🐺🐺🌓🐺🌓🐺🌓

Since time began and throughout history Werewolves have been told bedtime stories of the Moon Goddess known only as Luna.

She alone was thought to have created them.

And as with all fables, some fact lies within.

In truth, the Moon Goddess was a fractured soul. Twin girls born, entering the world on the night of an extraordinary planetary alignment. One born in the full light of the moon, the other moments later when an eclipse had taken full dominance over the skies.

Both born with great magical powers, wicca's within their own right. As they grew, Selene was jealous of her sister Luna and when Luna found her soulmate, Selene found rejection harder to bare.

Rejected, she cursed Luna's love to share his soul, his body and his mind with a BeastThe Wolf. 

The beast in him loved Selene and the man loved Luna. Madness ravaged both the man and the beast, freeing a bloodline that would see the birth of all Werewolves.

Luna heartbroken cast her own spell,  allowing the future bloodline of fractured man and beast to find peace within.   Both would only ever have one soulmate and granted every one of them thereafter a True Mate A Soul that would complete their own and sooth man and beast.

Then as her final act, Luna joined souls with Selene, her twin, binding her powers and declared she would wait for her soulmate to return.  Be born again before she herself could again taste life and love.

Selene enraged knew not of the soul bond that tied them and plotted to kill her sister and when on that fateful night she plunged the knife deep into her sister's chestshe too died.

Now, the same planetary alignment has returned, and twins born with the mark of the moon will rise but is history doomed to repeat itself?