EPILOGUE

In the cathedral of San Pietro in Vincoli in Rome, Pope Abel V with the golden Fisherman's Ring on his left ring finger, opened in front of several cardinals a letter informing about the Viking invasion and the new pagan king in Pendragon.

“Send men to all the neighboring states!” the Holy Father decreed, “Tell them that our Lord God calls them to fight the enemy and that if they do nothing the pagans will end up going to their homes and after their women! Tell them that whoever succeeds in killing that king will receive honors and silver coins! I want every man, woman and child Viking burn until only ashes remain” he added crudely, crumpling the letter in his hand.

“The children too?” a cardinal asked hoarsely.

“Didn't I explain myself clearly? Children can hold a gun and when they grow up they will want avenge their parents” he clarified serenely, “Today they will do nothing but tomorrow they will seek revenge and we cannot allow it.”

The cardinals rushed out of the cathedral and mounted their white horses, each heading in a different direction, ready to break the news to the people.

Meanwhile in the darkness of the night Morgana, without expression on her face and unable to speak, was heading towards Lake Awe with the Sword of Power in her hands, dominated and guided by that older and feminine voice in her head as if she had no will of her own or was dead.
Upon arrival, the young woman saw an old woman on the shore who was eagerly awaiting the gift she brought her. She at last she could see the identity of the whisper that she had been playing with her mind, it was Cailleach, the guardian of the spirit world.

Morgana's body moved on its own and despite not wanting to give the sword to that woman, her arms gave it to her. Cailleach had used her as a puppet without freedom of choice and had given her the Sword of Power.
Suddenly, the old woman vanished and hundreds of black and brown spiders emerged from the shadows surrounding the Widow. With their hairy paws they ran all over her body as she looked at the moon with her arms outstretched and her tears slid down the cheeks of her expressionless face without being able to flee or ask for help until she was completely swallowed by a huge mountain of spiders.

THE END

Thanks for all the support and I hope you liked my story.
Clarification: There will be no continuation of this story.