FOUR

Arthur turned around looking at the deck of the ship where the Fey were laughing and celebrating their freedom. They managed to get on board the ships thanks to Red Spear giving them the opportunity to live without being persecuted.
In the distance you could no longer see land or the lifeless bodies of the Vikings on the shore. Arthur was still shocked at the violence of Vikings against Vikings.

“Your name is Arthur, right?” said a firm and clear voice behind him.

As the young man turned, he saw a woman with fiery curls and a hard, insightful gaze.

“Red Spear I appreciate you helping us get on the ships” said an honest Arthur.

“You can call me Guinevere” she replied, “you seem to have slept well tonight, my crew was planning to throw you overboard.”

“What? Why?”

“You were exhausted after the fight, you didn't wake up and they thought you had died in the battle so they wanted to get rid of your body” her serious but sarcastic tone made Arthur think, “but our healer stopped them in time.”

“I should be thanking you then” he replied.

The sea was beating heavily on the bow, making the great crystalline waves roar.

“I have heard that you are from the court of the Ice King.”

Guinevere sighed before answering.

“That's right, Cumber is my father and yesterday we were besieged by his army” her tone of voice changed abruptly when she spoke of them.

Arthur could not hide his face of surprise to know that currently father and daughter were enemies and they did not hesitate to fight each other.

“Guinevere I will do everything in my power to return the favor. I promise.”

The Viking nodded in approval and gratitude with a slight smile.

“We're running out of bandages” yelled a sweet voice.

The young man turned his gaze to that familiar voice.

“Pym? Are you the healer?” he asked incredulously.

“I see you already woke up.”