8

MEERA

I once again sat at the window and watched outside. It was already evening and been 5 hours since I came back from his office.

His words hit me and without waiting anymore second their I left immediately. And as I did walk out all his employees were looking at me with pity. They must be thinking that how big of a slut in must be to not scream and yell at my husband when I caught him with some other girl. Because a typical women would have done it.

But I wasn't some typical women I was a slave women of two brothers who bought me or may say snatched me away for their own pleasure and revenge.

But what his employees think is not my concerns at all. What is eating me inside is his words that keep replaying in my head. It's not like I don't know what he meant but I can't figure out what's running in me. Disgust Or Fear.

I walked towards the kitchen to cook meals. To avoid what happened at morning to happen again.

After today's show. By his mother's wish Maya explained me my chores as his wife.

He doesn't eats meals made by servants.
He doesn't likes sugar in his any food.
Every food must be freshly made and hot.
He doesn't eats food that is made for more than half hour.
He wants his wife everytime his home.
He hates recklessly dressings. You must be well dressed.
And tour postures and behavior in front of others must be well off.

This is not the Viraj I knew. He was sweet , he was nice and he was never pretentious. He was just he.

And that's what I lo-

I feel like I can't ever imagine it happen again. I can never feel the same way for him. He have shattered me to much to stick together again.

It was getting time for him to get back so I finished the meal. And went up to take a final look at me. Not to seduce but to ignore any shows.

And when I came down I saw him coming from the door. He saw me from up to down as came down the last stair. His eyes met mine as he smirked. Making me more horrified of him. I immediately took my eyes off.

"So should I send you a professional letter to bring me water!" he yelled agsin but rather not angry but sarcastic.

I came back to my sense and came out my fear as I immediately ran in kitchen to bring him water.

I had the tray in my hand when I walked towards him. I walked fast but my legs felt numb the closer I went.

I stood with the tray as he was now sitting at the huge sofa alone. Everyone else on other sofas.

I gave him the water as he drank. Only looking at me. And I immediately ran in the kitchen taking the glass back. His other family members including his Bade Papa, his Uncle, Badi maa and mom and Chachi then two other brothers who were teens and then Maya started to talk their conversation as family. About here and there. Office, people, moms woman union and then kids school and college. They talked about all the details to him like some little family.

If you haven't seen their ruthless and cruel side you might just have admired their family thinking how sweet and nice they look. But just like any mask they had two face and I knew them.

They later went for dinner. Viraj didn't changed and stayed in his suit. Others asked them to change but he didn't wanted to.

They all just washed there hands on the mini basin tray the servants went to each of them and then sat to dinner.

Since I stayed to much in kitchen I remembered the main people who allowed in their private space. So only those people served to all the members. But only I was serving to Viraj. I gave him all the dish I made he ate them one by one until all of them just finished there eating. Even though it was my first time cooking meals for then non said anything. Nor do I expected.

And everyone left.

Then only I was left to eat. All of them went back in the room Maya passed me the glance which said she wanted to sit with me but couldn't.

I sat at the dining as I took some of the food in the fresh plate and started to eat. Eating alone terrified of every passing second.

I finished and started to walk up the stairs my hands and feet all cold.

I reached at my door and turned the knob. As soon as I opened the door something hard pulled my hand and I swung in by the pressure as was rested with a loud pressure on the wall beside the door. As I heard the door closing and locking.

I came back with my visions because of the sudden change I squished my eyes. But as I opened my eyes I saw Viraj who had pinned me at the wall.

The next minute my breath started to get abnormal as my stomach started to twist. My hands felt the pain his hands were giving me holding me very tight.

Our eyes looking straight at each other.

He again smirked at me as I wished to die the right instant.

I was confused in my emotions. What was this fear or disgust.

And the next moment he went in and started to kiss my kneck. Again and again. As I wanted by every cell in my body to revolt and fight back but.

I very well knew it will make him more angry.

So I -----

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers!!!!

I hope you like the story so far and please give it your love and support.

Please comment and vote so that I knows you are reading and I will update more and more sooner.

And tell me

What do you think so far for MEERA????