31

MEERA

Everyday things have started to confuse me more and more.  The old air and old him have started to came back in my memory.

His caring self,  sweetness and his smile.  His cruelty,  his evilness and his aghasting smirks have disappeared. His eyes no longer send the coldness that shivered me.  Instead his smile appears when he looks at me.  His hands no longer stoods up to hurt me but rather caress me. And even when we are standing close it's not because he is going to do something to scar me again but rather shares the warmthness I crave. 

This one week covered the entire pain I felt before. He was changed and everything was changed. And after that incident when Ranvijay left with his jacket he didn't came but but news came that he went on a little business trip.

So I was relieved. And I don't want to lie to myself. I was little happy.

I was sitting in front of mirror as touched the scar left on my head from before. It's starting to faint now. Its not visible in one glance anymore.

Maybe now I can ask him.

I was just thinking when suddenly some hands wrapped me and a kiss planted on my cheeks. I knew who this was.  It's his daily routine now from last one week. But I still flinched at his touch as somewhere still thier was fear in me.

He got away as he looked at mirror with me.

"What were you looking ?" he asked me with a small smile on his face. As he looked at my reflection in the mirror.  And I was looking at his strange reflection.

Am i hallucinating?

This isn't Viraj at all.

" Nothing " I said as I stood from that strange place. I walked towards the my work desk as I stood thier look I'll ng at the files kept on them.

Should I ask him?

Will he approve?

Or will he change again ?

But I don't want him to change.

Should I or should I not!?

But before I could make any question he spoke.
"Let's go somewhere out."  He said with a little excitement in his face that he was probably trying to hide bit instead of his excitement something else hit me first.

"No!!! if we go out, your mom and your family will get offended and then everyone will again start to taunt me on everything and what if Ranvijay finds out about this? He will again get offended than he will again try to hurt me like before. He will again miss treat me." I kept saying when suddenly Viraj came and hugged me. I could feel some kind of strange aura from him.

"Let's just go okay!"  he said as he got apart. His face was just as same as it was at near the bed.  He seemed strange.

What is wrong with him.

I nodded as I went in too change. When I came out of the bathroom he was in his casual clothes now. As I was dresses in usual Kurti and skiny jeans.

As I came out of the bathroom he smiled at me. As if he was complimenting me through his eyes.

"Let's go " he said as I was in my always plain face.  And I started to walk. I took my denim jacket in my hand as my little sling bag.

We walked down stairs and no-one was there. I never come around this time they must be busy.

And we walked out of the room and sat in his car. He started the engine as we left for it.

The silence was awkward for me in the car. I looked outside but it was night the so there wasn't much to see in the bush.