Prologue.

MEERA

Things have never been easy for me. Everything was always hectic after the college incident. The continuous fight and unnecessary things keep bugging me in my life.

I am always struggling. Because of a past, I want to forget and get over it. But the people in the past don't let it happen. They don't let me do it. They keep appearing in my life, bringing me troubles.

Just like today. The exhibition was to hold in an hour. But the products for displaying have gone missing. I can't find it and neither can the staff. Nothing is here. Our market products. That was to release in today's conference is gone.

And I already know, who is behind. But dare I go and ask the person for it.

Ranvijay,

The sole problem of my life, who is behind everything.

"Meera!" I heard my brother calling out for me, in his anxious voice, strolling in his wheelchair towards me.

"Bhaiya! Why are you here? You will get sick?" I asked him sitting on my knees in front of him. "I heard about the products. What's wrong?" He asked me worried?

"Nothing, just they are misplaced. And we don't know, where? It will be fine. So relax!" I tried to assure him, my hand resting on his hand making sure I show him my difficulty.  "Oh okay. Are you looking for them?" He asked me reassured and believing me. "Yeah. I am." I told him, standing again, I asked his caretaker to take him in the office again.

As soon as he was away from me. I took the vibrating phone out of my pocket. Looking at the caller ID. A sense of fear ran in me. As I squatted down. My hands wrapped around my knees. But the vibration, I, had to pick the call.

For the companies sake. So swiping the green button. I picked the call. Slowly bringing it towards my ear. I unwanted to hear the person from another side.

"How are you? Meera!" I heard the person, gulping down the lump in my neck.

"What do you want now? I thought things were done."  I implored the person, slowly and scared.

"Ohh nothing, just. Its time to pay back for the signature you gave me. You should fill the promise back."