13

MEERA

An strong hold came on my waist as I was shooken and now I was facing Viraj still in his towel. Holding me by my waist. And my hands on his bear chest.

We were so close that I his body's smell was all in my nose. His face features wide and clear in front if me. His hot breath hitting my face.

He then took me by my waist and layed me on the bed. I knew where this was going. I know what this means. But I don't know if I really can do it.

He was hovering over me. So close. His breath hitting me.

Suddenly his hands were on my stomach. And started to went up. And then his head now under my chin as he started to kiss my neck.

The more he kissed the more his hands went up. Then he suddenly stopped and again his face on mine. He then landed his lips on mine. His soft lips that dripped his taste.

He claimed my lower lips sucking it as then my upper lips his hands now I'm my chest. And then his tongue entered in mine. As I urged with him and kissed his passionately.

It was soft. His touch , his lips, his taste. My hands on his face as I craved for more and more. We didn't broke apart even for a second. As we kept kissing each other. Our tongue dancing together. He claiming my lips as I keep claiming his. We became more and more passionate in each others touch.

As we both now lacked air we parted. But he rested his hand on my forehead as both of us gasp for breath. Breathing heavily. He then looked at my eyes that questioned something to me. And somewhat I felt my eyes answering him.

He started to remove my Kurti and I half seated agreed with his demand. Maybe this time not with force.

He then again looked at my eyes as I got lost in his deep eyes. He again kissed me this time much more deeply. My hands lingering on over his back. His hard core muscles. As we were so close to each other.

I was falling in his depthful kiss. The more and more in him. His taste all over in my mouth. He tossed my lips as be bit one of the and so did I bit his. We chuckled a little as again we kept on the little conflict.

We kept kissing as he started to slip his hands over my jeans. Starting to undone it. We scouted as he even removed it. And as he did his hands started to slip up and up from my knees to thighs and further.

But

Suddenly a vision came in front of me.

Him with that girl in the office. All the pretty butterfly in my mind and beautiful emotions changed in disgust.
The was he was moving his hands further and further the disgust ran as I started to revolt his kiss. He felt disturbed as he parted. I gasped for breath squizzed my eyes.

I felt his gaze on my face as making my breath normal I opened my eyes. And again the image running in my head. His hands now away from me as we were half seated. My head on the board of the bed.

We waited as he again tried to kiss me as I backed up.

"What's wrong?" he said suppressing his anger.

I had no words. Just nothing.

If any of my words will offend him I don't what he will do. Or what he might say. Remembering what happened in past.

So just nothing.

Our eyes meeting each other. As he kept looking deep and deep finding for answer.

I know he will get angry now. And yell much more louder this time.

All hyped up. And will probably force me even if I don't want.

I was waiting for his voice to raise. His body to force me against my will.

But instead,

His hands rose as he caressed my cheeks. He looked deeper one last time as he got down from me. And sat on the edge of the bed.

I sighed somehow I felt it was of relief. But at the same time I felt lost. This wasn't like Viraj.

"It's fine if you don't want to do it."

"But I must know what happened? And tell me honestly"

Seating here in my lingery I felt so open as I stood and moved at the edge of the bed where my clothes was trying to figure what should I say.

I wore my Kurti and then my jeans back as I seat the floor hovering over bed.
Having a conflict in my mind if I must be honest. Maybe he'll understand. Or if I should lie.

"I'm still waiting." he again asked as telling him won.

"I felt disgusted"

"What? Why?... Why? Would you " he stood from his place as I felt fear in me. He came my side. He saw my aghast face as his hyped up nature changed in something soft. And he sat beside me.

Looking at other directions. I felt weird as supported at the same time. This was old Viraj. The one I loved. The one I wanted my entire life. The one for me.

"Is this because of the office incident?"

I nodded my head looking down.

"Look I'm sorry Viraj but I don't think I can d-"

"It's okay you can take your time."

He said as he stood. From his place.

"Go and wash up and sleep. I hope you don't have problem sharing the same bed?"

I looked at him and some how adored him.

"It's okay. " I answered as I stood. I went in the closet as I took my clothes and went in bathroom. And Viraj went in the pool area.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers!!!!

Did you liked this side of Viraj?
Tell me in comment.

And sorry for a little late update but I hope you like it .

This was their first romance and tell me if you want for of this romance by voting this story.
:)
;)