35

MEERA

I opened my eyes because of way to much of a brightness around me. Little blur but then everything became clear.

Viraj was standing near the window as smiled at me. His eyes full of glitters and from what I see he was still the way he was at night.

Looking all huffed,  tired,  and untidy.
His eyes had huge bags below his eyes. And his lashed seems heavy. He didn't slept whole night. Is what it seems like. His back was shrunked and his face was pale. He was so tired.

I looked at him as he looked at me. His smile made something in my heart get so heavy as I tried to return it back to him. His was brighter because of the ease coming in between us.

The sun rays hit him directly as he made his way towards be.

"Good morning " he said walking towards me he bented and clicked some button as my bed started rise untill he reached right in front of my face. I got a little scared at his sudden actions and closeness but he kissed my forehead with his soft lips and his frezzing hands caressed my cheeks slowly.
His eyes were shining. Even though he was so tired the smile he was passing me showed so much of his pain and love .And anonymously I felt my lips too curled up passing him the same affection.

What is wrong with me?

He was looking straight in my eyes.

Suddenly a bell rang in the room as both our eyes got distracted. He parted away as someone knocked on the door.  Viraj went away and then Viraj said to come in when the door opened and Ranvijay's physique came in vision.  I looked at him as all the nerves in me started to pain a little as well as all the my heart started to ache. I started to sweat .

What was this ?

I looked at him as he started to walk towards this way. And stood right in front of my bed.

I was so scared. So sacred.

My head kept sweating as I felt a little pain and dizzyness occasionally as well as my entire bosy was shrunk in his presence.

I looked up at him when my head started to revolve. My hands started to find the trail to reach Viraj as I found in fingertips taking the same way I reached his hands as I entwined our hands. His cold hands soaked the sweat releasing from me. I felt his gaze on me as our hands entwined.

Please understand my fear.

Please throw him away.

Please !!!

Please !!!!

"Please!" I started to murmur slowly. Continuously.

I suddenly felt Ranvijay's gaze on me too when the fear rose more and more in me.  I heard his smirk when suddenly his smirk started to release some thing evil.

I felt his diffrent aura around me.

"Leave us alone " his words released as well as the fear in me made me drown in the sea of agony.

I grabbed Viraj's hand more tightly taking my other hand too. I shooked my head to tell him that I don't want to go.

" Go away !"  I murmur inside when I heard his Viraj's voice.

" Why ?" He said in an challenging tone.

I felt a little sense of relieve as I felt as if I got a little ray of hope in the dark embracing sea.

But then I heard Ranvijay's laughter. He was laughing.

Why ?

" Leave Viraj " suddenly his laughter stopped as he spoke in much more serious voice.