28

MEERA

"Ranvijay bhai asked to see her " Sagar said as my eyes widen. I looked at Viraj who's angry face was now turned in sitting much more different.

No. She is not going to go. She is my wife and I don't give anyone any right to touch her.

I wanted Viraj to say this. I wanted him to say this exact words. As I looked at him with hope and fear filled in me. My arms was hurting but right now I can't define what was actually paining. My arm or my head.

Then suddenly Viraj took away the floor beneath me.

"Take her " He said as he left my arm. All the clotted blood started to run again.

He said as the hope got away like a whoosh of air. And fear filled in every sense. But what more I was embraced was hatred.

I truly hate Viraj.

I looked at him with my last hope as I started to climb the stairs. 
"Let's go " Sagar said as I reached towards him. He wasn't like others.  He wasn't enjoying my misery. I can say by looking at his face that he was sorry for me.  Without halting my pace I started to walk slowly.

"I'm sorry " Sagar said on his way with me in the hallway. As my gaze was down on the floor.  I was so confused about my emotions. Anger,  pain,  hatred or something else.

"Why are you sorry? " I looked at him finally stopping. And asked him with an questioning expression.

"I- I mean " he said getting confused and guilty at the same time.

"What? " I smirked after asking him looking at his expression.  He hasn't changed in 3 years at all.

He squished his eyes as again started to walk. And so did I. This is something I always made sure in my life. Whats going on with me and my life shouldn't affect the innocents near me. And they way my family is hurting looking at this miseries all innocents are hurting after all Misha's death was painful for him too.

I started to walk as he halted near a door right beside my and Viraj room.  My eyes widened in surprise as I looked at the door.

"Let's go in " He said and I flinched as I started to step back. I don't want to see his evil face again. Everything has started to again and again fill my head as I looked at the door. His body on me.  His force. His lips pushing me.  Everything.

I started to go back when I bumped in something and saw that it was Viraj.

"Viraj I don't -i don't want to go " I looked at him and said to him with hopeful eyes as he didn't flicker an inch.

He averted as walked away. He didn't cared at all.

"Let's go Meera " Sagar's voice rang in my ear as I pivoted to look at him as he was standing with the door opened.

I walked in as I saw the surrounding he was connected with some cabels as he was half seated with a laptop on his lap. He shut it as he saw me coming in. My pace was like a baby so slowly and fumblingly. I reached in. In front of his bed which was right in the middle of the room with a wardrobe on the right side covering the entire wall. I'm sure this isn't his own room. He saw me with plain but yet disgusting expression.

"Sagar get out" he said to him as Sagar immediately looked at me. 

He didn't moved as he stared at me as I looked at the cold floor.

"Sagar Get outt!! " he yelled this time as he hesitated for a movement but then walked away and left. 

The door clicker as the panic attack was all over on me. I was shaking as I saw him. He was smirking.