27

MEERA.

The morning is beautiful. The sun was out but the cold from night was still around. The chirping of birds , droplets on the green grass. Were trying to make me feel happy. But I just can't do this. Because being happy is something that god didn't have me right to have.

I was sitting on the bench when the garden ended up being full with people on walks and plays.

My mind was full of things that I shut down because I didn't wanted to for once think about them.

What should I do ???

What I shouldn't do???

It's a such a simple maths but probably has bigger hurting capability. I married Viraj to assure the safety of brother but then I was not just aligned to Viraj but also Ranvijay. And now if I will try to back of brother have to go jail and if I stay I have to be thier slut.

And I have to choose between being a slut and going jail.

"Give me a chance? " When suddenly a familiar sound rang in behind me when in horrified looked I at the person.

Viraj was standing in his suit from last night with his jacket in his hand.
I don't want to look at him right now. For once please let me be free. I want to be the girl I was before I met him. Normal and fine.

He came in front of me I squished my eyes in anger as I drown my head in my legs as I hugged my legs tightly.

"Just go away!!!... Please " I said in anger but than I tried to calm myself. But then I felt something sit beside me as I removed my head and saw him. His head was now resting on the edge of back of his seat. Eyes open as he looked something in sky.

"Viraj please go away! " I said. Because even looking at him makes me feel disgusting.

"Meera give me a chance "

"Chance for what Viraj!!!! " I yelled at him this time in anger as I looked at his expression changing from calmness do fury.

"We are in public. Don't talk to me like that" he said looking at me as I started to now look at the front. All the kids playing and aged people running here and thier.

"I want to go meet my brother " I said and I immediately stood do go away but he stood in front of me before I could pass.

"He was drunk , he remembers nothing. He believe I did it. Let him be in peace atleast. " he said while looking straight in my eyes.

"I mean I just want to meet him. I'm not that stupid Viraj. What do you think?  He will be able to handle it! "I said as I smirked laugh in front of him.

He was gone crazy how can I say brother such a absurd thing that even wasn't clear about. And not anyone he killed Ved and Misha. He can never found out about. Never. Even though he is a strong man when it comes to handling situation but this was different.

"You can't go!! " he said to me when my head and mind both became shocked and looked at him.

"Just because what happened tomorrow that dosent changed anything between how we were suppose to be. You are still my wife and you are still going to function according to me. Just because I'm protecting him that dosent means I'm not capable of hurting him. After all I have Kshitij too"  he said his face dripping anger as he looked at me.

How is this possible?
How can he not change one bit after what happened?

"And about my brother. I will talk it out with Ranvijay I'm gonna sort it out with him. So just be where you were and do what you were doing. Just exactly. Get it " He said. He said something this absurd to someone who's been something this evil. With the same expression he use to have ten days before.