26

THE PRESENT

MEERA

And we both broke in silence I was waiting for his reply by then he twitched his eyebrow that took away the floor beneath me.

"You know I never loved you and after your act I was glad that I will own you I don't mind Sharing"

I fumbled at his words but then I gain realisation that Afterall he is not the same person whom I loved back then.

I asked myself to not get hurt by his words and stand strong or you'll have to forever be under him. Don't act like a pathetic person lingering over the stupid past.

I took the jacket that was thrown on the bed. And started to walk out when his hold stopped me.

"Where do you think you are going? " he said as he holded me by my hand.  His face was unreadable. It wasn't anger nor concern. Just something much more different.

"Police station. This must get end now after all no one court will give approval for such a disgusting papers he hold. " I said as I  shook his hands away from me. But he again holded it and his unreadable face changed into full of wrath.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT !!!!" He yelled at me as I stood thier in shock and hatred filled in me.

"AND WHY DO YOU THINK I'LL OBEY YOU ??" I yelled back at him. Again getting out of his grip.

"BECAUSE YOUR BR-"

"BECAUSE WHAT YOU'LL USE MY BROTHER AND MY DAMN FAMILY?!!!" I yelled back not giving a shit anymore. I Don't know what's is going to be ahead. But it's better to fall and remain at a same place.

"No " He said answering me as I looked at him. "Meera try to understand what I'm doing is everything for you and your family" He again said claiming down. I looked at him in utter disbelief.

"Attempting to kill my brother was it for me?" I asked him crossing my arms and looking straight in his eyes. He squished his eyes and got two steps away from me showing me his back.

"Meera what will you choose your family or yourself in life? "

"I think I have given enough answers for that."

"For the last time, tell me "

"My family" I said without even thinking for a second .

"So endure " He said as he pivoted to look at me in the eyes.  His words were cruel.

"Instead of telling me to endure why don't you both stop " I said it to him as he looked at me.

"If it was that easy? " He said as this put me in anger.

"What's not easy!!? Huhhh just stop hitting  me trying to rule me and hurting me and forcing me.!! JUST STOP THEM?!!! " I snapped on his words he looked at me straight without loosing his muscles.

"Ranvijay has the evidences of your brother Raghuveer killing them. " he said wordstht didn't made any sense in this damn world.  As well as this send me in so much anger that I walked to him as I slapped him at his face.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING MURDERER DONT PUT THIS ON MY BROTHER!!!!! YOY KILLED THEM!!!! THAT NIGHT IT WAS YOU!!!!!!! " I Yelled at him slapping him. He immediately stood tall to hit me back with fury filled in eyes and he was trying to control the power his body was sending to kill me right now.  I cried at myself.

"I didn't kill them!!!! ... Your brother was the person who did it!!!" he said as I again looked at him straight in his eyes and rose my hands to slap him when he grabbed it with a tight hold.

He holded me with pressure as my hands got bruised by his strength. We glared at each other and somehow my heart wanted to believe him. His eyes was speaking something very innocent. No Meera!!!! no Meera !!!! Everything is delusion.

"YOU'RE FUCKING MURDERER !!!!" I Yelled as I tried to get free of his grip but it was so tight that I got shooken away. "Leave me!!!  Leave me!!! " I yelled  but than he grabbed me by my waist and hugged me. I tried to get away from his grip. Again and again tried to free myself but couldn't just couldn't.

No Meera !!!! No Meera!!!  Don't believe him. He is lying.

Why my heart wants to believe him. I know its a lie.

I kept trying to get away but than I gave up. This warmth,  this embrace made me feel safe for once. Something that I was looking for all this time. Since I left my house I wanted this. Just this. Because all this time I felt I was lying on a cold food under a cold night. Open.

I wanted warmth to relieve me and embrace to belong me.

But

The person is wrong this wasn't the men I wanted. This is wrong.

I again wanted to get free from his grip but my body gave up. It doesn't wanted to get way. While my mind kept saying to get away.

"You know Raghuveer drove that night drunk when the accident happened with him. Ved and Misha went with bike to stop him getting into something abrupt when Raghuveer drove recklessly and apparently drove on him. " He said S I calmly heard him. My head on his chest. His heartbeat in rhythm. He wasn't lying.

"Ranvijay have the CCTV footage of that accident. I went thier after Ranvijay called me thier he showed me the video as made me to be the culprit and to fall us apart"

Tears started to kept rolling down from me recklessly. Whatever he was saying just is unbelievable.

"He was using this to make me stand thier when you signed those papers and he is using them making me do something that I know is gonna hurt you Meera. " he said as my muscles got stiff.

"So? Should I be his whore now too?" I asked him the first question ran in me. And I looked at him coming out of his warmth.

I was again on the cold floor in cold night.

"Is that what you are saying Viraj. You stood thier with those papers.
And what are are you saying?
now that I can't go to the police or he will make my brother suffer in jail. " I asked him as I looked straight in his eyes.

"You are not going to be anybody's whore. You are mine just mine. Understand!! " he said as he came a little closer and I stepped back.

"You are making me so confused that I don't even understand what I should? " I said as I walked back. I picked the jacket on the floor as I looked at him for the last time and left the room.