10

MEERA

"Hello"

"Meera Dev...Dev...got into an acci--"

Before Bhabhi could complete the sentence I was already on the ground. Tears started to come out and wrath took over every cell in my body.

I knewthis person who can do this. And this is not something I'm gonna let go.

I stood and rushed out of my  room and ran immedietly towards Viraj's study. 

I reached his door and without even knocking I opened the door. The door made a huge thud sound as I rushed in.

Even with the loud noise and my presence he didn't flinched nor he looked up from his computer.

He knew that I will come.
In fact he was waiting for me to come.

I can take ever single pain he puts upon me but not a single figure on my family I would let go.

"WHY? WHY? WHYYYYYYY???" I yelled lucky for entire house to know I scream at my whole will that I was shooken.

He still didn't flinched.

" I MARRIED YOU TO ASSURE THEIR SAFETY BECAUSE YOUR FUCKIN BROTHER WAS THREATENING ME OVER THEM" I again yelled loudly. This time he looked up.

"WHY IN THIS WORLD YOU DID IT TO HIM? " I scream again but this time he stood and walked towards me as he grabbed my kneck and twisted me halfly that if he will leave me I will fall.

"You made me do it." he said between his greeted teeth. Tears rolling down from eyes.

"Is this all joke to you... MY LIFE HIS LIFE" I again snapped.

"As long as you behave like my toy" he said as he let me fall on the ground. I sat there taking support from my hands from the ground.

"WHY DID YOU INVOLVE THEM IN THIS" I again yelled louder as my face was crying but not was I weak.

"YOU MADE ME INVOLVE THEM" He again yelled.

Tears rolled down from my eyes. And next moment I heard everyone coming this way. They usually don't budge in his and mine business but today somewhat they came.

I could feel that they were staring at be because there gaze was drilling hole on my back. But suddenly Viraj came toward me and scooped me in his arms as I was shocked and fighting at the same time and took me to his room.

And threw me on the bed. His room was all white with grey furnishing. He watched me with some look that I can barely understand.

"And you know the worst part. You won't get to see him" he said Nd it took me minute to grasp but before I could revolt or say something he already left the room.

And I was left with my Mind blank their I saw that his room didn't had an balcony like mine but rather a fitted glass from floor to ceiling length.

And then my mind again came to sense as I took the wooden chair in the room and threw it on the glass with all my pressure and the glass shattered as some part in it came in and some went out. I heard the door opening immediately as he saw me standing at his desk with the mirror shattered in the room.

His face full of amusement. And then he started to evilly laugh. And the suddenly stopped at again came back to his visuals. Ruthless.

And then again he took me by my arm and started to drag me out of the room and then went on another floor and the in front of some door he opened I saw that it was the store room as he threw me in it. And left me there in darkness. It no window and no light. The dust were blocking my breathing capacity as I coughed everytime.

I sat down hugging my knees and started to cry. How can he do this to him?

He is already disabled and still he didn't felt a bit of sadness to hurt a man.

~

It was already a long time and probably must be hours now. And then suddenly the door opened I immediately stood as he walked in. 

"Now you know what can I do? " he said gritting his teeth and grabbed me by my arms.

"Never offend me instead please me" he again said. I had no strength left to fight anymore and in this long time I made the conclusion that he have no heart left. And now I must give up fighting and just agree because the outcomes of my revolting is intolerable.

So I just nodded my head. And I could feel his smirk in darkness.

Yeah he won. Let him. He again grabbed me by my arm and took me to my room.
"Shift your things in my room" he said and left.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers what do you think n? Was her decision right??

Please comment and vote me to know.

And if I get 5 votes I'll publish the next chapter today....