49. (FINAL)

THE FINALS.

MEERA.

He saw us in shock as as we all laughed at him. And within a second all the gun points , pointing at me ... went to Ranvijay. As his eyes widen. The mighty evil was looking terrified right now. So terrified.

And somehow that felt so good right now. I smirked at this beautiful sight.

"What does?  What does this means? " he asked in shock as I went around Viraj and untied his rope and freed his hands. "What do you think? " I said his same words. As smirked at him. As Viraj got freed now. He put his his hands in front as groaned.

"Dont tell me that you think the rope being so loose and the gun right beside me was all just a coincidence? " I said to him my hands on Viraj's shoulder as I tried to give him strengths.  "C'mon don't be that surprised. Do you really believe that you were doing so much to hurt us and we won't be even able to buy your mens" I said to him with smirk and twitched eyebrow. As Viraj chuckled looking down.

While Ranvijay was standing with his funny and amusing expression of loosing on his face.

I gestured the men beside me to untie the rope in Viraj's legs as he sat and untied it.  Than Viraj stood in a little fumbling manner as he looked at him straight. And than punched him as Ranvijay took his punch with no cow back.

He must be really horrified right now.

Viraj again punched him and he fall as he kicked him again and again. 

"You fucking bastard,  destroyed all of us" he said while kicking. "And now I'm gonna destroy you. " he said while all the mens in the room came front and started go kick him. As he kept revolting at the kicks but they were so much and he was alone.

Just like I was.

When I entered his house. When he tried to rape me. I was alone and he had his entire family on his side with Viraj.

But than I heard for what I was waiting for all this time.  For what I was buying this time.

I looked at brother who was looking at me.

Everything was executed alongside.
Without me knowing.

The first time brother and Viraj met in the hospital was to befriend against Ranvijay.

And than next time he signed the contract to him to enter his boundary of beliefs and ended with buying his men's.  And now the man who came at the penthouse. Was the man who came to tell us that he is doing what we wanted and we should get ready.

And this all was told to me yesterday night at the house.

I can bet on this guy,  my entire life.

I said to myself while I looked at Viraj. But now what I'm doing is out of the box and Viraj know nothing about this.  This part was executed by me and brother.

Because.

I don't want Viraj to be claimed as as murderer so I must sacrifice myself.

And just at the right moment the door was shooken and Ranvijay was filled with wrath as he stood pushing and hitting all his mens as he walked towards Viraj and stood right in front of him. Blocking him.

I took the gun from the ground as I kept it on Ranvijay chest and waited for the moments to turn away.

And as expected.

Ranvijay grabbed the gun to take it away from me as I averted it and kept in on my chest and -

My chest was now burst with blood and pain as my head and body sweating. The police on the door as they witnessed Ranvijay killing me.

Heheheheheh......

God it worked just perfect.

I thought to myself as I saw Viraj's face falling as well as Ranvijay was out of the world right now.

I fell as Viraj took me in his lap and looked at me with shock. His eyes were full of tears with blood from before. As the tears drop-off the came down on my face along with his blood. 

"Ambulance...  Ambulance.... Somebody -- somebody call...  Ambulance " he murmured looking at me with shock as I looked at him.

"No Viraj...  Let me die...  " I said groaning and sobbing in pain.

Because this is what it is. After everything I need to die.

He shooked his head as he yelled at the mens for ambulance and that slowly all the vision in front of started to blur.

And all the memories from that childhood to teen and adult replayed in my head for the last time.

I'm just happy that I didn't die because I was looser and commuted suicide but I stood strong and fight just the right way to take all my revenge.

-------------------------------------------------------------