50 (Bonus)

7 YEARS LATER

VEERAJ.

I walked out of my cabin as on the way the desk male receptionist greeted me and my male secretary greeted me as I walked in the elevator. It started to as the elevator stopped on the 22nd floor and women was standing in front.

Who saw me as her eyes widen. The elevator was waiting for her but she looked horrified as she didn't get on.  And the elevator resumed. 

"Really? " I asked to myself as I walked out on the ground floor.  As everyone greeted me on the way. I went out of the office as I sat in my car while the driver was holding the door for me.

"Take me thier " I said to him as he nodded and started to drive.

I looked at my lock screen and a smiled filled my face.

I felt really angry as I called my secreatary.  He picked on the second ring as greeted me.

"Ban all the trips from now on " I said to him as he nodded.  " Do you know  what trip in talking about?" I asked him as he said yes and I cut the call.

It's been a week and every second have me feeling like death zone.

I was lost in my thoughts as the car stopped in front gate of bunches of red and mirrored buildings.

I walked out of the car as I stood in front of gate lingering on the car.

Every second the clock ticked my patience ran out me. I tried to control my emotions while I tipped my foot

Relax!!!!!  Relax!!!!  Relax!!!

They must be here. Just here.  About to be near me as I opened my eyes when I heard for what my ears were begging.

"Daddy!!!!! " I heard her as I looked at the small figure running towards me.

My little princess. In her school uniform as she came and I sat on my knees to hug her. And she approached me as my craving and rotting arms felt living again.

I hugged her as we swayed. "My little love." I said as then I parted apart from her and looked at her.

But than I looked at the smile of the women for whom my life span increases everytime I see her. Walking towards us.  As I looked at her.

"Dad " but then the little soul got me out of love arrows I was shooting.

"Yes you.  You are ban to go on any trip anymore " I said to her as her face fell.

"Why?? " she asked me as I looked at her and then Meera who was looking at me.  With her hands crossed.

"Well because I wasn't able to live a moment without you too" I said to her as the little girl scoffed and I looked at her with disbelief. When did she grew up so much?

"Stop acting like kid dad. You are an old hag now " she said to me as my eyes widen at her boldness.

"Hag? " I asked her as she shrugged.

"Mom teached me " she said and I looked at Meera. And went to her.

"You " I looked at her with anger but then I hugged her tight as she too...

Good someone have said it right.

Life in an ocean with high tides and low tides always approaching.

But

this tides are the proof that you are living.

And no matter how many tides I cross this ocean is my world.

-------------------------------------------------------------