44

MEERA.

He walked in and once again the nerves in me started to run faster as my brain stops working and all I cared about right now was running away. I wanted to run away at the very moment.

But what hit me more than running away was how did he knew the password. Won't it be too dangerous for me if nobody is here.

I looked at him astonished when he give me a flirty smile which made me sunk in disgust I scouted at my seat as I looked at him.

"How do you know the password? " I asked him without any hesitation in my voice because I was scared but not powerless.  I had Viraj.

"Ah these Viraj told everything to me before he left the house.  It was my condition to letting him go "

What???

How can he do that?

"By the way How are you my lov-"

"Why are you here? " before he could complete his disgusting words Viraj cut him.  As from looking at me with his dirty glare his eyes went on him.

"I'm here to take back what's mine? " he said that made me more and more scared as I looked at him flabbergasted.

No!!!!

No!!!!!!

Panic attack hit me as my breath started change its pace and for a minute I felt everything blinding me but I grabbed my stability.

Calm... Calm... Calm!!!!

Viraj is here...

Calm... Calm... Calm...

"There is nothing here that belongs to you " Viraj said his eyebrows twitched in an challenging tone and Ranvijay chuckled and put his hands in his pocket. And then his laughing face became a cruel look.

I shivered at his sight as kept controlling my fear that was raising every minute in me.

"You breached the contract. " he said in his cruel tone and look. 

Contract?

Breach?

What is going on?  Is this what Viraj was hiding?

Is this it?

What kind of contract? 

When suddenly I felt Viraj's strong posture stiffed as he looked at me. And then at him.

"Let's talk later? "  he said that send me in more confusion.

He indeed is hiding something but what??? 

"Why? " he asked him as his evil eyes again landed on me that even after having all the clothes on I felt naked in front of him. "Haven't you told anything to your punchbag yet?? " he said as I fell more in confusion.

Punchbag??

"What is going on?? " I said as Viraj's instantly looked at me. The panic attack in me flushed in toilet as the curiosity and will to know all embraced me.

"Let's talk it inside " he again said to him as he looked at me with his shitty glare. Why is he so determined to hide this.

"Do you know what he did to -"

"JUST STOP ITT!!!!!!!! " Viraj yelled as the entire house shook in his voice. 

"Why? " I asked him with no fear as Viraj looked at me in confusion that why I was siding with him.

I wasn't I just need to know what you are hiding.

"Don't you see he is doing what he did back then " He said to me as I looked at him with confusion. "DONT YOU SEE IT??? " he again yelled as i looked at his fear to hide this so much.

Than he sighed at his anger as he calmed himself. He looked at me as he sat on his one knees in front of me. With his hands on my arm.

"6 Years ago he made Ved say those false things about me that day,  and made me believe that you slept with him after going to that club that day. ... so that we fall apart,  he is doing this again,  see it Meera... Open your eyes and see it...  He is confusing us.  Once again " He said with his hands holding my arms. As he looked straight in my eyes. "See it "

But right now I don't know what to believe and what to not. He is hiding something from me and that is truth.

"How am I supposed to believe you if you won't say anything.  You did this mistake that day too Viraj.  Today speak if you want to hold me back " I said to him as he looked at me.  Than squished his eyes and looked down now his hands left me as he took my palms in his.

"Please just believe me once without asking why " he said in an requesting tone as I had no other thoughts rather than to believe him.

No matter what he isn't Ranvijay after all.

I nodded to him as relief took his face over and he looked at me.

"I love you " he said before he stood and looked at Ranvijay.

"Get out!!!! " he screamed at him to leave right now as he shooked his head "No I'm gonna take what is mine" he said as he started to walk towards me and grabbed me and took me in his grip as I tried to free from him. My leg embrace in pain as I looked at Viraj who came and punched him and threw him.

"I said leave!!!!" he once again yelled as he sat on him and started to continuously punched him again and again as blood flowed from him.

But then he started to laugh as we all looked at him in surprise.

Whats with this man?

Viraj too stopped at his psychotic behavior as he looked at him.

"Do you know?  Who did your accident??? " he said as Viraj yelled loudly,  making me confused right now. "SHUTTT UPP!!!!! "

All this confusion , complexes running in my head.

"He did " he said as he again started to laugh like a psychopath sending me in shock to grasp anything right now.

"And that time when you woke up and your head was wounded.  He did " he again said as Viraj again started to hit him.

And I felt as if somebody took my tongue and body again from me only living head and face.  I can hear and understand everything but I'm unable to move.

"He signed a... contract with ... me saying that ........... I cannot touch ....you if you have .....wound on you!!! " he said between being punched as he laughed after finishing his words.  His evil laugh vibrating in the empty house.  And Viraj's punches too halted after he completed his words.

And as for me,

  I

was

lost.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers...

Explained all the confusion in the past chapters didn't this???

And for the readers who loves this story...

Sorry for bad news.

But

Story is gonna end soon.

:(

:(

Are u ready to say goodbye to them??

:(