41

MEERA.

It was getting harder and harder for me to grasp anything right now. What is Ved saying and what does everything means.

I looked at the figures around me and then looked at Ved.

"Is this some prank Ved?" I asked in sinking in more confusion.  "If it is please stop!!!!!  Please!!!!  Your words are hurting me badly right now!!! " I yelled at him gulping my anger and hurt.

"Prank? " Ved scoffed at this as he looked at me his eyes were unlike the way he ever have looked at me. They were shining with wrath filled in him and for once it felt as if this is not the brother I have raise with.  "Are you blind or deaf? " he asked me furiously.  "The people in the game don't know what's going but the one seeing from side can understand well" He said explaining me. As he ran towards everyone and ask them to tell me that this is also what they see as all of them stood there like a robort. "He is using you to hurt Ranvijay.  You are just a little bate" he said as tears started to roll down from my eyes.

"You are lying. YOU ARE LYING!!!!!  LYING AND ONLY LYING TO ME!!!!! " I yelled so loudly to him as he came to me and grabbed me by my arms as I sobbed because of the pain that happened because of Virajs grip at the morning. As I sobbed he looked at me as his eyes were all furious but he surprised it and looked at me with soft look in his face. "Why will I?  You are my sister. " but his act and lies didn't worked at me.

"Because all of you just want to set me up with Ranvijay. That's why? " I yelled at him. Tears continuously rolling from my eyes.  "I don't trust any words of your!!!!" I yelled as I looked at him furiously.

But then he closed his eyes in frustration as then he opened it and looked at me.  "Fine don't ever be with Ranvijay. But I'm still gonna say the same things that's he is using you. No more no less" he again  said as I looked at him and then Viraj. He was standing there with no emotions and reaction on his face. Why isn't he saying anything?  Why????

Why??????

If this must have been lie he must get angry and if it's true he should be looking guilty. But what the duck is this plain face. Why is he plain?  Why????

Since asking and yelling at myself won't work I walked towards him as I looked at him. "Why are you standing quite??? !!!!  Tell them that what they are saying isn't true?  Is it? " I asked him as I looked at him. Afraid and curious of his answer at the same time.  But still not changing his face he asked me another question. "Do you trust me? " He asked me. Not responding to what I actually wanna hear.

Trust?

I was so confused. I have no answer right now for this question.  Everything seems lie as well as makes sense at the same time.  I don't know what to believe or not.

"I don't know what to believe right now " I said him honestly. Tears were filling in my eyes right now as well due to confusion and controlling , my breath was working abnormal.

"Why?  Doesn't everything he said kinda makes sense right now? " he said to me. His eyebrow hitched at one side.  What's in his head.  Instead
 of explaining why is he saying this. "Why are you twisting everything? " I yelled at him now he is really making  me suspicious "What they are saying isn't true right ?" I asked him as he smirked and scoffed. Looking here and there.

Why is he doing this???? Why can't he just say things in clear words.

"So you do believe him? " he said his smile disappearing and a psychotic face clouding him. as I looked at him. "Because wrong question. If you trusted me you would have told me to say everyone that it's a lie but you asked me if it's true" he smirked again. "Fuck you!!! " he said as I looked at him flabbergasted.

I don't know what kind of thing to believe right now.

I shooked my heads as I saw him.  Straight in the eyes. He is honest.

He didn't play with me. Things aren't that complicated. Brother and Ved just wants me to be with RV that's why they are playing all his tricks.

Don't fall in their trap.

But

He did act miserably from the very beginning. He was all this rude and pathetic in the beginning but them suddenly he confessed and out of nowhere he proposed. 

Ahhhhh!!!!!!

I looked at him straight in his eyes. He too looking all plainly. 
"Just once say no that all they are saying isn't true and I will believe you without any hesitation. Or doubt on you forever " I said to him. What he will say now will either end or build everything. 

The silence embraced the surrounding as all of us waited for his answer. My heartbeat running fast. By breath abnormal. Head sweaty as I looked straight in his eyes.

Along me everyone waited for him to answer. But nothing,  just nothing was told by anyone. 

I was desperately waiting for him to say no. Mine and his eyes staring at each other .

Every passing second I was just finding some hints in his glare. But it was cold and hurtful.

Why!!!!?????

If he is hurt,  why????  Why not just say something. But then he pivoted and started to leave.  I ran towards him as I grabbed his wrist. But then I looked at his eyes which was now fuming with fury.  For the first time I saw him this angry. It felt as if the entire heat in him is hitting my nerves as my entire body fell in numb by his anger.  His eyes were all red with anger.  As I grabbed his hands to look at him he swayed his hands away forcefully as couldn't control the force and fell on the ground.

As I was down on the floor with a thud. All the tears that were halted in my eyes started to fell . And while I fell Ranvijay and Ved can in furiousness embracing them too.  Ved went to him and grabbed his collar as Viraj too grabbed his.

I was still on the ground as I looked at him being something I have never seen him as. But then Ranvijay came and grabbed me to stand. But I shooked his hands away. And stand on my own. The tears dried on my face as I saw Viraj and Ved fighting like a stray dog on the road.

Sometimes Viraj on him and something Ved. Viraj throughing punches and then sometimes Ved. As everybody else kept trying to free them and got some punches too .

I stood there looking at them fighting like some dog.  And the suddenly Viraj hit Ved so hard that he fell on the ground and some of his blood from his nose spilled outside. I saw it as all the hurt,  agony and love for him washed away from me.  As Ved fell down I ran to see him as I sat on my knees. His nose and his jaw was bleeding. I looked at him and once again tears clouded me. I stood as I walked towards Viraj who wasn't hurt much but just few scratches on his face.  That made my blood boil. I slapped him so hard as his body became stiff and he started to come all over me when Ranvijay blocked him.

"Chill bro. Chill!! " Ranvijay said as he looked at him.  And then he threw his hands on Ranvijay as he swayed back.

"YOU!!!! YOU ARE THE REASON FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!  ONLY YOU!!!!!! "

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers sorry for living you know cliff hanger but to keep up the interest and know what happened in the past you have to keep reading.

Because present is going to start from next chapter again.

By the way please tell me if what interests you more the present or the past?