37

THE PAST

7 Years ago ~

MEERA

I was tapping my feet continuously on the floor as was so nervous. My hair was filled with sweat. As a little drop of it slipped near my temple. I instantly swiped it. As my breath was getting high and low abnormally.

I sqiuished my eyes at figuring out all the possible complaints the principal would be telling to brother. First at the library with Ved than the cafe and then once again at the library.  So many complaints of previous year too.

Why the hell does that princi have to call brother. But can't judge I was a rude brat with her too.

I was lost in my thoughts and calculations when suddenly the door of principals cabin opened and brother walked out.

He was looking angry but not furious enough. Thank god!!

I stood as he approached near and near. He looked at me with his eyes fixated on me. God what is going on his head ?

"Take me too that guy " he said as he started to walk. Guy ?

I ran towards him. And grabbed his hand. He looked fine. He wasn't angry.

"Why do you wanna hit him ? I me-mean meet him?" I asked stuttering at my words.

What the hell?

" Are you dating him?" He asked as I stunned at his questions.

I have never dated anyone before. So he never caught me. Hence I don't know how will he react at this information.

"What if it's yes?" I asked him hoping for a favourable reply.

"Is he special ?" He asked.

"Maybe yes... If you say then only" I asked him as he giggled and was shooked.

He isn't mad.

" Let me meet him " he said as he started to walk again. I entwined out hands as I walked with him.

"But isn't it to early for meeting families" I asked him confused.

" You ! Just because I'm nat scolding that doesn't means I'm not angry how can you cross your paths like that in college." He said becoming so serious that I was scared at his actions.

"How can you carry on an act like that. Do you even care about pride and respect of our family ?" He started to scold as I stood thier with my head down.

" Hundread of people will talk about this. Who will marry you then. If you will get famous like this? And that guy too is just toying with you so don't do things that will effect your image and will later be a venom when we will be out finding a nice man for you " he again began.

"Its a relief that if happened in college , or this will have happened somewhere , else no man would agree to marry you "

" Why does I have to adjust for a guy who will marry me? If he can't take my flaws along my beauty he is worth less "