39

VEERAJ

I walked in the cafeteria when a hand rested on my sholder. I looked at the figure and it was Sagar. I shooked his hands away from my shoulder as he also removed it.

I walked inside as I went and sat on the cafeteria table.

"What you wanna have ?" Sagar asked me as I looked at him.

"Just bring whatever " I said as I again got lost in my thoughts.
Her words , her face , her anger at that moments everything right now keeps coming in front of my face. I kept my hands on my head as I yelled inside. I grabbed my head as I screamed inside.

Stop ! Stop ! Stop thinking about her.

It's just been week since we are ignoring each other and not for one moments I've been able to rest. At nights all I remember is her words and her face and at days wherever I go the memories of those place clouds me.

Everything was just a game afterall.

I got rid of my hands from my eyes as I looked up and instantly spotted her walking in with seducy. Only one of her earplugs on. As she smiled and laughed with her.

What the fuck ?

Am I the only one affected by this how can she even laugh like this.
Why did I have to see her. I have been ignoring her face constantly so I didn't knew what her expressions were but now that I saw it by mistake. It's better that I know that she was just toying with me.

I kept staring at her looking how she is all happy. Hers and mines eyes met as her smile instantly faded and seriousness was covering her face right now. But before any spark she averted her eyes and looked the other side. And went to buy her meal.

And Until I was lost Sagar already came with mine and his plate and sat on the table. He saw our awkwardness.
"You guys still haven't patched up?" He asked sitting and looked at me with questioning look. Which says I'm guilty here.

His eyes drips the fact that he thinks I'm guilty.

"What??" I asked him because of his starings.

" What ??" He asked back as if he don't knows. And started to eat.

" Are yous till not gonna tell me what happened ?" He asked me since i've been ignoring this question of his. But right now looking at her all smiling and laughing with seducy and Ranvijay staring at her , my blood boiled at this. I decided  to speak.

" She used me to piss Ranvijay off" I said feeling no guilt. If rumors are gonna spread let them.

"Whatttt!!!!!???" He yelled as his food stucked in his mouth. And half the crowd started to look at us.

"She used me to piss off Ranvijay!!" I said louder this time to make sure half the cafeteria hear it. And then I saw that now she and Ranvijay too was looking at me in astonishment. But she was rather calm.

"I don't believe this , she is not that type of girl from what I see" he said in a slow voice. Now. Trying to cover for her.

" What do you even kn- " but before I could complete myself a slap landed on my cheeks as I looked at the person. My nerves about to bust because of the anger that rose in me and all the strength I was restraining to not hit that person back. I stood at her actions as my body gestures to revert back to her slap but Sagar grabbed me and so did my head .

Calm ! calm ! Fucking calm!!

She is a girl , fucking calm!!!!!!

I yelled at myself as I looked at her. She still had the same calm face but tears filled in her eyes.