21

VEERAJ

It's already been a week since last time I met those girls. All of us always sit at the same place and usually get punished by all the teachers constantly. It's mostly like half the lectures are held us being outside. And these guys still don't give a crap about studying.

Now We were heading for the first lecture up in the class room . Guys laughing over a joke they made which I didn't hear. We were walking up for the last bench when suddenly Jatin fell on the ground and it turned out that seducy did it on purpose.

"Hey how does it smells ?" she said as all the other guys were laughing. Jatin looked at her and instantly got angry. And stood up.

"What ?"

"Weren't you smelling the floor? " she said with a smile on her face.

He looked at her annoyed as we all already walked out and settled at our place.

"You!! " he said as he left. When we saw that the girls from other side were actually recording it and suddenly it went up in out whatsapp college group. We all looked at it and laughed so much and saw that seducy and those other girls shared a high five.

"Those bitches " Jatin said as the entire class was laughing at him when the teacher arrived.

"You guys if you don't have intentions to study than already leave I'll keep your attendance as present " Teacher said in an tired tone as soon as she entered.

"We are serious today miss" Sarfaras said with hand up in an pledging manner.

"Speak for yourself bro" Sagar said as all the guys nodded.

"Miss they want to leave " Sarfaras said as teacher looked at them. Being amused on his action. Betraying his friends.

The teacher than adjusted her glasses as she came up near us.

"Stand up you all  " she said to us as we looked at each other.  And we stood immediately.

"You both" she said pointing at Jatin and Sagar. "Sit at the front rows at each of the corners." she said to them as they opened to disagree but her glasses on her nose gave a horrifying look.

"You " she said to me. "Sit with this girl" she said me to sit with with seducy.
" I can't sit with her" I revolted

"Yup ma'am you are pushing me for suicide " seducy spoke out of blue.

"Than why don't you sit with that guy" she said pointing at Jatin as she sat down back agreeing to sit with me.

"Good. " she said as I moved to her seat.

" And rest of you sit where you are." she said to other friends.

I sat beside her as she passes me a glare. Earplugs lost in her world when so much was going around. I looked at her as her head was in front of me.

The bell rang as teacher groaned in anger. And half the class laughed.

~

We were sitting at the cafeteria when sarfaras came rushing in the cafeteria. All of us looked at him in questioning look.

"Calm thier buddy! " Sagar said.

"RV bhai is here " he said catching his breath.

"Bhai is here" Sagar said as he stood immediately and rushed out as all the other followed him.

I stood too but than Ved's word came in my mind. And my eyes unconsciously moved towards Earplugs. Who was sitting at her place. She looked normal.

I than turned to walk towards brother. But he was already standing at the door with all my friends.

He than smirked at me and than passed over me. I am very well aware of the fact that he hates me. So I just don't like him much either.

He walked past me as he approched towards earplugs . Ved blocked his way standing from the seat he was sitting at with earplugs and gave a high five to him and talked gladly.

It seemed like they were pretty cool friends. But than earplugs stood from her seat with her bag and started to leave the cafeteria. But RV bhai blocked her way.

"Hii! " he said to her but she looked at him with zero affection.

"Move your damn ass " she said with smirk on her face.

"I'm back won't you'll welcome me? " he asked her still not moving.

But then earplugs sighed and looked at me. Our eyes met as somewhat I felt confused. Why did she looked at me. RV followed his gaze as he also looked at me.  Mines and earplugs eyes were locked but I could see RV by the corner of my eyes.

But than earplugs dropped her bag down as broke the eye contact and I realised the entire people at cafe was looking at us. Earplugs looked back at RV and smiled at him sarcastically. Than suddenly started to approach towards me. I was so suddenly astonished by this awkward situation as earplugs now was in front of me.

What the fuck is she doing?

She passed a warm smile at me as she suddenly came way to much closer to me , consuming the gap between us.

Now Her face hovering over me because she was on her tip toes. 

This was so random and totally very hard to consume in for me. But until j was lost jn my stupid thoughts.

Her lips landed on mine. I could here the entire cafe gasping in haw. And RV's Face all flustered. But than until I was lost in looking at the surrounding.

Earplugs body asked for supporting her on this act. As her hands hovered over my lower back and she deepens the kiss. And somewhat my body reacted on its own.

Her lips was so soft as they clutched with mine and my hands couldn't resist as they hovered over her back now. Our lips syncing with each other and I felt like this moment should never over. Her tongue now approaced me for entrance as I gladly agreed. I forgot about every little thing in this damn world. Right now this was only getting better and better now. She was one hell of a good kisser.  Her hands now travelled up in my hair now as mine went up too. I felt my other body parts asking for more.

This was getting in wilder and wilder now.  Her hands were roaming all over behind me making me loose my control.  And my mind was consumed with much more thoughts now. That I can't stop thinking about doing to her.

"WHAT THE HELL BOTH OF YOU ARE DOING?" A loud yelling broke us and asked us to came back to our sense as we broke apart.  And stood straight she smoothing her hair as I was to flabbergasted to think of anything. But than she rushed her hand up to mine and smoothends my hair as we realise that the voice was

Of the principle.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers!!!

Meet another update hope you like it.

Please comment down.

And vote.

I love to read your reply's and feedback...... ❤❤❤