45

MEERA

He signed a... contract with ... me saying that ........... I cannot touch ....you if you have .....wound on you!!! " he said between being punched as he laughed after finishing his words.  His evil laugh vibrating in the empty house.  And Viraj's punches too halted after he completed his words.

And as for me,

  I

was

lost.

His words daggered me like an arrow. He signed what??

No!!!!! He is fooling you...  Don't fall in his lure.  You have to trust Viraj this time.

Concentrate Meera. He is fooling you.

But after his words completing Viraj stopped hitting as he looked at me. To see if I trust his words.  But I won't ever believe in his words. Viraj stood from his place as he walked towards me and took me in his arms and started to walk out. He left him and all the men's inside as he walked with me outside.  He came out as he sat in the car with me on the seat beside him while he started to drive.

I was confused. But their is nothing to be. You trust Viraj that's it.

But then he stopped the car. And I looked at him.  His head on staring wheel.

"Do you believe his words ?" suddenly he spoke breaking the long silence as I looked at him.

"No! " I said without any hesitation. Viraj isn't that low that he will sign some contract for hurting me. He isn't.

"Than believe it " he said as I felt my world changing up side down as I looked at him in shock.

"What? " I asked him flabbergasted. Why would he say to believe me.

"Do you remember the first night I asked you that why you married me ?" he asked something of past which hit my head.  "Even when I knew it?" he said explaining his words "Because I wanted to know if you knew about the fact that you are aligned to both of us and then at that time when you said that you didn't knew , I understood " he said.

"My brother made you marry me because he wanted me to hurt you. Constantly hurt you. That is why when he saw you for the first time with no wounds,  he was dissapointed in me.  " he said as he sarcastically chuckled. " Because he knows nothing hurts me more that hurting you " he said as this made me sunk.

"You know the document you signed before you went to meet Raghu?" But I was unable to nod because of shock.
"It was the document that says that you give your entire company to Singhal empires " he said as my eyes widen and I was drown in shock , anger and disbelief.

"What? " I asked him as he nodded that made me so angry as I looked at him in shock.

"But we signed it back on kshitij's name" he said before I could go mad at him.

"And you remember that I and your brother talked in the hospital last time.  He said thank you to me.  For all the lies you told him.  He said he is greatful that I'm not harming you. That's why things changed in me. "

"But then RV came and disturbed our peace. Have you noticed he only hurts you when I haven't hurt you? " he asked as except for hearing him I didn't understand anything.

"This was his deal.  All along. So I tried to give you big wounds so that I can spend happy time more with you." he said finally looking at me.

"Meera,  I'm not bad,  I didn't hurt you because I wanted to , I did it because I was made too.  To keep you and your family safe. This was his deal.  And about your brothers accident. I didn't do it. It was pure coincidence. " he said explaining everything that happened from beginning.

But I don't know anything.

Am I strong enough to forget this everything.

Can I?

He got out of car as he came to my side. He opened the door as he knelt in front of me.

"Meera,  I'm not justifying what I did.  There is no doubt what I did was wrong but I still want to hold onto you. Please forgive me " he said as j looked at him.

Forgive?

What he did was for me all along?  Should I?

But before I could say or understand anything a pong sound in a loud voice came as we both looked at front and a huge truck was coming out way in high speed and swaying as if the driver was unable to control it.

And next moment it was right in front of us and then-

The entire car felt like revolving again and again as my head kept hitting here and their and my visions gave up on me. My leg throbbing in pain.

As in the revolving stopped as mmi ft something warm dripping from my head to my eyes and temple.  I was unable to breath as I slowly 

My body gave up on me.

-------------------------------------------------------------