5

MEERA

I woke up by the thud that happened as my head spined around in pain. I realised that I slept on the threshold of the window and fall on the ground. Since the height wasn't much I gladly didn't got hurt a lot.

I looked around the room when I saw a strangely huge figure was in my room. I tried to rub my eyes and throw away my dizziness when in realised it was Viraj I trambled while I tried to stupid properly and again fallen because my head was still spinning. After finally few minutes my head felt normal as I stood. I looked at him as he was sitting on the edge of the bed on the front. While only backside of his back was visible from my spot.

I stood as my heart was now beating fast that it felt it will burst now and the sense fear was grabbing me on my every step. I felf a mixture of pure horror and confusion.

Why will he be here. I saw at the time from the clock in the room and it was 2:00 in the morning.

"I-I-I'm sorry" I spoke as he acted as if he didn't heard me.

"Come in front!!" he said in a little loud voice. My body became weak as felt like crawling till there.

I stood there his face was buried in his palms. He was wearing grey tee and black sweatpants. He stood as I approached there.

He looked at me for a fl oh cker of second and again his back was visible to me.

"Start" he said in a calm voice as I fell in more confusion for what he meant. A minute passed me lost in my confusion. As I decided to ask.

"What? "

"I think you have something to explain to me don't you!!!" he yelled at me.

"What do I have? " I asked myself as he grabbed my both arms tightly at the same spot as the old pain and new pain merged in hurting me more.

"Why did my brother made you marry me? why?!!!! " he again yelled at me loudly enough for entire house to hear it. Even though the house was huge everyone would have hear it.

And I snapped.

"Why dont you ask that to your brother...!!!!! It was your brother who made you marry me , it was your brother who made me marry you!! YOUR BROTHER!!!!" I screamed loudly too.

"Don't you dare speak with me like that!! DON'T YOU DA-!!" He was about to speak when I cut him off.

"WHY WON'T I?? WHY? " I yelled back at him.

He saw me in for seconds as he broke apart.

"You whore how dare you scream at me after what you have did" he said showing me his back again.

I looked at him in blank expression as I was confirmed I won't let him make me suffer every moment.

"Was I the only one on fault." I replied him annoyingly.

He pivoted as his dark gaze settled on me.

"WASN'T YOU THE ONE WHO HAVE DESTROYED ME MY LIFE?!!!" he yelled again.

"WAS I? " I yelled back there was no chance I was going back on my life.

"YOU CHEATED ON ME BITCH AND HERE YOU ARE BLAMIMG ME FOR YOUR DEEDS. A WGORE LIKE YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED AND I WONT LET YOY GO BACK ON YOU LUFE WELL I WILL DESTROY YOU AND MAKE YOU SUFFER EVERY MOMENT !!!" I SCREAMED AGAIN.

"I CHEATED BECAUSE YOU DEREVED BEING CHEATED YOU BADTARD!! "

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME RIGHT NOW?!!" He yelled again as he walked around the room breaking all my things.

The ganesh murti I keep then the photo frame of brother and then dad and kshitij. Later moms. My stuffs my laptop. All scattered on the ground lifelessly. My gaze fixed on him this wasn't as its seems.

He halted as he pivoted to look at me fury filled in his eyes.

"Over? " I asked calmly as he smirked and ran towards the mirror show box I had which had a daughter and a mother standing in the circle which gleams in night.

Mamma's gift.

I ran towards him as I tried to grab it from him.

"Not this Viraj you know what it means to me. No please" I said OK n an requesting tone as he smirked at me his hands above where I couldn't reach him. I looked at him in all my innocence.

The flicker of seconds and he left it. It felt on the ground all the mirror scattering as my heart sank. My breathing became uneven as tears started to roll down my eyes. I still looking straight in his eyes.

His smirk now invisible. I'm sure he can see what he did to me and how broken I'm right now. I can see it in his eyes. But don't mistake it as guilty though his lips aren't showing but I can feel his smirk underneath.

He pivoted as he left from the room living me and the shattered glass alone.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey do love me and you didn't answer my question....