29

MEERA

And started to walk closer and closer and I started to walk back and back. He walking over me as I was continually tried to go back.

Why is he mad at me?
Why is he hurting me?
Where is the guy I knew?

"Just because what happens with you Meera that dosent means I'm gonna be good or nice to you. And what?  He kissed you?  Is that why you are sitting here acting that you are crying? " He said as he approched closer and closer to me.

Acting?

What was he saying?

My breath was abnormal as I was in pain and fear.  And suddenly the path was blocked and there was only wall behind me. We were right under the shower. His smell was all around me as I wanted to puke.

"Acting? "  I asked him with my hopes in him being shattered. In my eyes.  I hate this man. How can he be the same person I loved once.

"You're a whore Meera what are you crying about?  A kiss?  Or maybe you are dissapointed that it was just a kiss? " he said as without realising that what kind of situation I was stuck in. And that I was blocked by him and wall.  I slapped him.

His words keeps daggering me.

My hands passed his cheeks and immediately his eyes now became red with anger as he looked at me. And that's when the realisation hit me.

I was in the most awkward position and situation to offend him.
I should first get away from his hold so I suddenly started to push away but his body was hard as chore. The anger running in him made him so strong and hard. And suddenly he grabbed both my wrists as pinned them above my head. I said sobbed in shock. As eyes were digging holes in my head.

But then he left my hands and I pushed him away to run towards the door as I tried to open it again and again. I looked back again and again as I kept trying.

He was now removing his T-shirt. I tried and when I again I saw this time he was standing with a key. He must have opened and locked with it. I halted as bow my body again became moveless as he walked towards me he threw the key in the bathtub filled with soap and bubbly waters when the key became vanish in it. 

I looked at it. As I looked at him.

"You wanted to have shower? " he said as he came closer and closer to me.

"Viraj please no. In don't want to do this? "

"Now nothing matters what you want and not want , Meera " he said with eyebrows twitched and he halted right in front of me. I again looked at his eyes as then looked at the tub and immediately ran towards it to find the key. I walked in as I looked here and thier to find the key when I realised now that Viraj was in the tub.  I looked back as I saw him sitting in the huge circular tub.

The realisation hit me that I was in a bathtub with a half naked man. As it became hard for me to breath and I immediately stood to run away when he grabbed my hand and pulled me toward him and I fell on him. His naked chest.

There was so much fear in me right now.

I was so afraid. My lungs were ach UK ng because I wasnt breathing. I wanted to run away once again as I tried to stood but this time he changed the position so fast that I fell in the pool with my back aching again and my head hurting with the pressure from the edge of tub. And Viraj was hovering me.

I was so afraid. I was crying. I wasn't breathing. I was paining.

"Viraj please no" I cried to him with squishing my eyes and looking down. My body from continuing pain was now so powerless that I knew I can't fight him anymore. That's why I gave up.