18

THE PAST.

7 years ago ~

VIRAJ

My head was paining from the hangover last night with all the guys. I was lying on the floor with other guys with all the alcohol bottles around us.

I woke up and sat when the sun hit my face. As my head spinned around. I had way to much of drink last night.
It was our hostle room where drinking was prohibited but nothing can stop us guys.

I and kaushik share the same room but right now all seven of our friends were here fainted like an lifeless beings.

They are way to much of a burden on the planet. Afterall no studying,  parties,  girls and sex is all they care and think about.

I stood as I looked around the room. Sagar my younger brother was also in our group. I walked toward him as I tried him to wake up by my foot. As slowly all of them woke up.

"What wrong with you!" Jatin yelled from his spot.

"Its the first day wanna be late? " I replied sarcastically as all of them looked at the time. We all were late for the first class of our second year in business management.

They all stood in hurry as all of them ran to their rooms to dress up.

We later met at the way for a class as Sarfaras came and patted me loudly on the back. I passed him a glare. As all of them approached one by one.

"Hey! did you all came out of cows shit?" Sarfaras said as all of them were really stinking like shit.

"Yeah there was a huge line out of bathro-"

"Hey see that girl got perfect ass "

"Na na the one beside her is hotter"

"No look at her boobs what are you gonna play caroom with them she is flat "

Their conversation led to the topic they discuss about the most.

"We are gonna be late move your legs faster than your imagination " Sarfaras said as all of them started to move faster still blabbering behind me.

We arrived in the class as we all went at the last seat to sit. Since all of the were one step upper than the front ones.  We were sitting at the corner.

"This year I'm definitely gonna find a girl"  Jatin said.

"Don't you say that every year"  Sagar teased him.

"Look at that one the 3rd row." he said pointing a girl as all of looked at her.
Some agreed some didn't.

"What about that one on the 6th bench. She has the perfect boobs! " he said making a disgusting face.

"Hey guys guys look at that one. If you want have sex with her you don't need bed she is one herself. " Sagar said pointing a fat girl as all of them laughed as I eyed them.

All of them kept looking and predicting and judging and imagining all the girls in the class as my eyes landed on the one with the most invisible one.

She was sitting three bench ahead of us from down. With her side profile revealing from this side of our seats. The teacher was explaining but she had her earphones on.  Her brown straight hair blocking my view everytime she looked down on her book.  She looked outside the window as the sun rays hit her beautiful face. And I got to see her whole face. She is so pretty.

Unknowningly I felt my hearts rhythms changed in something much more speedy as my mind ran over and over about her.  My eyes noticing every single details about her. How beautiful she was looking in her yellow kurti that blended well with her fair complexion. Though I was always in brown women she had her own way of stealing.

I didn't even knew how long it already been since I was looking at her. And I forgot that I had some jerks beside be muttering nonsense when suddenly Sagar said something and all of them fell in loud chaos of laughter as all the members of the class looked at us. But she didn't. With her earphones on she was concentrated on her book.

"You seven stand up!!! " The teacher yelled at us as all of us stood I looked at them as kaushik grabbed me by my hand and made me stood too.

"I wasn't even involved " I said to kaushik.

"The ship drowns along with the sail" He said in his poetical way as I looked at him annoyingly.

"What was the joke that made you so happy please share with all of us." she said eyeing Jatin.

"I don't think so it will be worth wasting your precious time and lecture " Jatin said in his buttering tone.

"If it was really worth enough for you all to ignore my lecture and talk it must be important."  She said.

They were talking but my eyes fixed on the girl. When all the class were lookin at us and laughing she is lost in her own world.

"You guy at the last what were they all talking about? " She said as I was poked by Sarfaras to come to damn senses. I then looked at ma'am.

"I have no idea. I was studying " I said.

"Really then what was I explaining ?" she asked me. My eyes widen in confusion. I don't even know the subject what can I say.

Then the girl on the 2nd desk from us showed a note written on her page of the book that said.

"You were speaking about seduction of customers" I said as class fell in chaos of laughter.

The miss raised her eyebrows as everyone stopped.

"Seduction? " She asked.

"Yes"

"Is this an sex ed that I will teach you seduction!! " She yelled as I looked at girl on the second bench laughing. That bitch

"Ma'am even sex ed don't teach that. Its a personal art you know." Jatin said as class fell in chaos and teacher in anger.

"Get out all of you!! " she yelled again. As my mouth wanted to revolt.  I wanted to sit more and look at her.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers I'm sorry for making you all wait.

But here the beginning of the funnest and bestest part of the story... 

Please give it your love and support. Share and vote and comment for faster updates.

Bye
Bye