14

MEERA

It's been 10 days since last incident. Viraj didn't speaks to me about anything until it's some work. Everything's been smooth. No body in trying to pick on me. And I might say I'm little at peace. I talk to my brother at times. Also.

Since the day I've kept my foot I only have been in pain. But these last ten days Have showed me relief.

But

Just noting can remain calm cause life is an ocean with high tides and low tides always approaching.

Last always I was in the room. Walking back and forth. I had a big reason for such tension. What if everything will be shooked if I ask this to Viraj. I probably can't afford to be back in the miseries.

But I can't also sit at home doing nothing. I didn't wasted my time anymore and walked out of room. And went towards Viraj's study to talk to him. But before I could do anything the actual Villain of the whole story snatched away the floor beneath me, snatched away the air surrounding me.

I felt weak. I felt like falling of a cliff as I lacked breath. He was walking this was with his mens. All in suit. And only he is casuals. A smirk stuck on his face. He saw me his eyebrows twitched. My eyes widened.

Yes Viraj was evil. But nothing can compare this man. The was. Ruthless.

He stood right in front of me as Viraj opened the door himself. Maybe. And stood at the door. He looked at his brother and then at me.

"Meera go in." he said. For the first time in long he took my name. I felt a bit if a relief as I was about to pivot when I was stopped by his big brother Ranvijay's voice.

"No."

"Bhai let's go in " Viraj changed the topic. In don't know why he was helping me. He knows how much I hate this man and how much his sight affects me.

He looked at me from up to down. I was in a casual long Kurti and jeans. I felt weird by his gaze traveling on me.

"No bruises. You really disappointed me. " he said to Viraj. With disgust in his face. He was disappointed because I wasn't wounded.

"When I heard you made his brother go in accident I was proud but not her face not her hands have been bruised. What do YOU DO!!! Want some bangles to PUT ON!!! " He yelled at Viraj. His mens behind smirking.

"Don't worry she has bruises inside that can't be treated with some cream on" he said to his brother probably referring to sexually assaulting me.

For a moment in felt strange but at the same time I felt myself disgusting.

"I told you to go !!!" he yelled in an angry voice as without waiting a minute I immediately left.

I went in my room. Things flashing in front of me. Everything in front of my eyes. I lingered on the door as I sat down. My hands covering my head.

Why this man had to come back?
Why this man had to appear in front of me?

I closed my eyes and without realisation tears started to roll down from my eyes. And I flinched as the thud thud sounded on the door. I stood as I opened the door.

"Bhabhi everyone is calling you downstairs. Ranvijay Bhai is back" she said with smile as she left when I said her I'm coming.

I went downstairs with making myself believe that I don't have to be horrified because Viraj is downstairs.
He will probably save me from anything.

I went downstairs as I looked around but I couldn't find Viraj. And I instantly was consumed in fear.

Everyone looked at me. As I was coming down.

"She never talks diligently with me. " Virajs mother cried.

"She does things without asking to any of us" aunt cried.

"And she always behave rudely with us " Virajs little brother cried .

And Virajs aunt showed her eyes to Maya as she looked at me and said
"She forcefully tried to make me like her. " I was hearing them as I couldn't believe my ears. What was this some theatre. Why they were speaking like some dialogues step sisters and step mother complained to father.

I felt like this was some prank. But then I see the devils face with a twitched eyebrow and fury.

"Ranvijay you made my son marry this wench and now she is disturbing our all family. She cooks whatever she wants. She sits with us without serving us and behave like some queen orders the servants to do according to her. What am I son then. In feel like some paralyzed mother who is lingering on her house" his mother cried again. As I couldn't believe my ears.

"I-I-" I started to revolt but.

"I what? huh what? Am I lying? " she asked with her eyebrows raised and hands crossed. She was looking like some stepmother.

"Maya didn't she forced you that's why you climbed from window to go to her room?" she asked Maya or you can at ordered her to agree.

Maya nodded.

She clapped loudly as servants came running.

"Who said all of you to make beans yesterday? " she asked to them.

"Miss" the head of them said pointing me.

"Didnt you all know I was allergic she to you to her? "

"Yes" this was false

"This is not tru-"

"so she purposely tried to kill me." she cut me I wanted to speak.

"Viraj fired his manager because of her and the work disrupted and our stocks fall 3%"

"I asked hi-"

" Now want more son can't you see this. Only you are our last hope or else this which have lined my son in her spell that now she treats her like some fragile petal" his mother cried.

Fragile petal. My foot. Yes it's true that this ten days have been peasant but I suffered much more before.

"Enough."

He said as he stood. He started to walk towards me with fury full in his eyes. I felt horrifying as I kept walking backwards. His pace got faster as he grabbed my hair and started to drag me upstairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------

HEY READERS.....

WELCOME THE VILLIAN WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT AND ANGER.....