47

MEERA.

I saw them coming as we all looked at each other.

"See!  How's the present? " he asked me as I looked at him.

"They seem so good!! " I said him with no expression on me.  As he saw me and started laughing. Viraj was unconscious on his seat because of all the beating he received.

"Don't you recognise they are-"

"I know. so what?" I asked him now looking at him as he looked at me in little surprise .

"Really? " he asked me once again since I wasn't giving in the way he wanted me to. I was rather coming stronger this time. 

"Yes " I said while nodding to him. This is going to over here now.

"You know your little husband hide them well but I found out about them. " he said explaining the fact that why Viraj was so sure that he won't hurt them.

"Well he had brain " I said not paying attention to how he wants me to react right now. And I could feel in his tone and words that he was frustrated right now. He smirked at me but it was dripping of his irritation. As I looked at him plainly.

"So,  what next do you have? " I asked him with my eyebrow twitched in an questioning look?

"What do you think? " he asked me as I looked at him and then Viraj started to cough coming back in his senses. Neither of us looked at him. Because we were daggering each other right now in challenge.  He wants to make sure I give up myself and I'm sure I'll die but won't give in this time.

He stood and Viraj yelled at him to fuck off but he was rather ignored by both of us. But then I looked at Viraj as he looked at me too.  He was way to much injured to be able to survive.

I smiled at him as he saw my face in astonishment. And he understood what I wanted to tell him. He too smiled which gave a look of 'That's my girl's

"What Look are you too passing? "  Ranvijay said while standing.

"A last look of love before death " I said to him as he laughed. 

"Who said you are gonna die?" he asked me looking amused as I looked at him with I know it look.  And his eyebrow twitched at my boldness as he got confused that what am I gonna do this time?

I had already released my hands from the rope while I was talking to him and buying time from him. As I noticed that the man beside me had a gun in his side which was my side. 

I took the gun as all got astonished and looked at me in disbelief as I stood my legs still tied and my gun was pointing at

Viraj.

Ranvijay's eyes widen that I instead of him or me I pointed my gun towards Viraj.

His heads tilted as he tried to figure out me. While he stopped all his mens before they take over me.

It was an over game if they would have came on me. But he was doing just exactly what I wanted.

While Viraj was looking at shock with me. He didn't understand what I was doing. After all what I explained to him with actions were different.

My hands widen at my sides as the tip of my gun pointed at Viraj. I sat back on the chair as I untie my feet while Ranvijay still watching me.

"What are you doing? " he asked me directly as I stood again. Looked at him.

"I don't know" I told him and shrugged as he looked at me.

Than I walked towards Viraj and stood in front of him my gun pointed at his bloody face. He looked at me.

"You loved me " I said pointing the gun at him but then I pointed the gun at Ranvijay "You too" but then I put it back to Viraj. "You married me to take revenge on me for sending you jail" but then I again put it back on Ranvijay "And you forced me in those contracts to take revenge on me to not liking you back " once again Viraj  "You tried to rape me twice" once again Ranvijay "You two tried to rape me twice " and then again Viraj "You made me laid in a car accident that day " than Ranvijay "You too did it today " Viraj on the tip back "You hurt me over some contract" and Ranvijay's turn "You made that contract"  But than I put the gun back down.

"What is this?  You both score equal. What should I do now? " I said looking confused.

But than I kept the gun at my chin as I saw both of them.  Then I pointed my gun at Ranvijay as he looked at me with a smile. "You have money " and than I pointed it to Viraj "You have lovey character" again Ranvijay on "You have looks " Again Viraj on "You too have looks" back to Ranvijay "You have your family on your sides" back to Viraj "But you have fame on your side " then lastly put it back on Ranvijay as I looked at him straight in his eyes as he glared me back.  But then gun again went to Viraj "You are my past love " As I again went on Ranvijay "But I don't want to kill you " I said to Ranvijay as he laughed hard.

"Than kill him " he said being serious suddenly in his laughter.

"Should I? "  I asked again looking confused. As he saw me strangely.

"You are not gonna kill him. Are you? " He said trying to figure out my act as I looked at him.  "You are just playing around " he stated.

As I laughed. "Playing around?  " I looked at him amused. "This is unfair you all played with me all this time and I'm not allowed to play at least this much? " I asked him as I looked at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

HEY READERS!!!

What do you think about this side of Meera?