Butterflies, part 2

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Sophie

I'd be lying to you if I said I wasn't scared out of my mind going home at this moment. I spent an unforgettable night with Logan. Nothing to be ashamed of, and I am beyond impressed with how much of a gentleman he proved himself to be. I guess I did underestimate him.

There's a lot I still have to learn about him. And needless to say, he's becoming a person that roams through my thoughts more frequently than I'd like to admit for myself. I had forgotten completely to check my phone. I took numerous pictures of our date. . . Did I just say that?

We did have a date, didn't we?

I can't help but smile as I look back and reminisce on all the beautiful details he made. From the food, to how he decorated the place, to the way he behaved himself with me. The food was amazing, the dessert was amazing, the movies were amazing. . . and yes, HE was amazing.

The whole way back to the car and the ride home, he held my hand, our fingers intertwined, not letting go one bit other than to place his seatbelt on and place the car in drive.

By the way, I didn't even have to nag him this time to place his seatbelt on! So 'that', was a big plus. He pulls up to my house, and I'm completely freaking out. I don't know what my parents are going to think. They know I was going to go out with him, because I always tell them everything, and I mean everything. I have an amazing relationship with both mom and dad, they are both wonderful parents and I have always trusted them to tell them everything that goes on in my life.

But my mind is troubled right now. I don't know what to think, or what to expect. On one hand, I hoped my parents didn't get the wrong idea as to why I am just coming home now; on the other hand, I have no idea where Logan and I stand now.

He and I had done nothing but argue and prank each other, ever since I could remember. Not to mention what a bitch his ex-girlfriend was with me all this time as well. I'm terrified. I'm confused, and I don't know what is in store for us.

But yes, you guessed it right, I can't stop thinking about him. I can't stop smiling every time I see him, and these stupid butterflies won't stop fluttering in my stomach.

We finally pulled up to a stop in front of my house, and my heart sinks right down to my stomach when we get out of the car.

Dad's car is gone. But, outside, sitting on my porch, are Troy and my little brother, Jason, enjoying their morning tea.

Logan gets out and quickly runs to my side to open the door. Taking my hand in his as I exit the car, a bright smile illuminates his gorgeous face as the eight o'clock sun hits his eyes making his beautiful greens glisten.

"Here we are. I um, I hope you enjoyed our date." He smiled and hangs his head low.

"Thank you, for everything Logan. You blew my mind away with everything." I smiled, feeling my face flushed with heat from blushing.