You're so Perfect

Sophie

After we played around throwing snowballs at each other, Logan took us to a late-night ice skating. Though we only skated for a little since it was so late and they were already closing down.

Then we took the boys to get a hot chocolate, listened to carolers, and ended back at the hotel with two boys who passed out the second we got there.

"Thank you for tonight, Logan. My brothers needed a distraction from all this." I sat next to him on the couch inside our room.

Somehow Logan said the hotel was very sorry for messing up his room and offered him the presidential suit. They checked him out of his room earlier than the day he had paid for his stay and since they rented the room out to someone else, they gave him the biggest room in the hotel. This place had a total of five rooms, and since they were pretty much empty during the day, my brothers sometimes stayed home and caused chaos in each one, giving the cleaning ladies much to do.

The mishap worked to our benefit.

Dad thought we'd be back home before Christmas, so he only booked the hotel for four days. If it wasn't for the mishap of Logan's room, we would all be scavenging for a room to stay in right now.

"Don't mention it. It's getting pretty late, how about you get some sleep? I'll wake you up early so we can go back to the hospital tomorrow morning, ok?"

"Mmh, ok. I am a bit tired." I said, yawning and closing my eyes, rubbing them with the back of my hand.

I glanced at my watch and gasped. It was already close to 3 in the morning.

"Oh, Logan, it's Christmas. I- I have to call mom." I said standing abruptly. I gave two steps before he pulled me back, making me stop and turn towards him.

"Don't wake her. We'll see her first thing tomorrow morning. For now, just rest. Ok?" He suggested, caressing my right cheek with his hand in a feather-like motion.

"Ok. I think I'll. . . I'm going to take a quick shower before bed. Good night, Logan." I say kissing his cheek and walking towards the room I was sleeping in.
*****

After a long hot bath, I brushed my teeth and changed into comfortable PJs. I walked out of my room and checked on my brothers. They were both sound asleep in the same room, both passed out from the long day we had.

I decided on going to the kitchen to grab a hot tea. My heart skipped a beat when I went into the kitchen. Logan was in the middle of the kitchen, shirtless; wearing a pair of loose sweatpants and hair wet and messy. He looked like he had just showered as well.

"Hi, I thought you were sleeping already?" I said as I looked down to cover my blushing cheeks.

He smiled and took a sip of his water bottle, flexing his biceps purposely. He knew me, he knew me well.

He knows I love his six-pack and those athletic arms of his. It makes his arm tattoo look so much sexier.

"No, not yet. What are doing still up? I thought you'd be in the middle of your second dream by now." He says making me chuckle awkwardly.

"Umm, no. I stayed in the shower for a while, and then I went to check on Aaron and Jason. They are completely passed out." We both chuckled reminiscing on how happy they were earlier today.

I took a cup from the cupboard and filling it with hot water. I placed a teabag inside and a spoon full of sugar, mixing it lightly.

"So, good night." He said smiling and locking eyes with me.

"Good night, Logan," I say, pursing my lips and taking a small sip from my tea.

He began walking away, but deep inside I didn't want him to leave. I needed him badly. More than ever. It was Christmas already, and for the first time, we were not at home with our loved ones. It felt horrible, lonely, and depressing.

"Logan?" I say, making him stop in his tracks.

"Yeah." He turns looking at me with a serious expression.

"Merry Christmas," I say smiling.

"Merry Christmas baby girl." He answers making me chuckle, a tear rolling down my left eye.

He quickly returns in front of me, hugging me right and interlacing his fingers in my hair.

"Hey! Hey, it's ok, Sophie. I know it's hard. But trust me, there will be better days ahead. Ok? I'm here for you. You're not alone. I will always be here for you." He says, soothingly moving his hand across my head.

"Why, Logan?" I ask making him become confused by my question.

"Why what?"

"Why do you have to be so perfect? You make this break up so hard. We're supposed to be taking a break to think about what we want out of this relationship, yet all you've done is prove to me how good you are. This isn't fair. I wish I could do the same for you, but I don't know how." I say as he cuts me off, attacking my lips.

His soft-plump lips caressing my lips. His hands softly trail around my waist, making me gasp. He takes it as a cue to invade my mouth.

His tongue swiftly battling mine as I let passion take over me. My hands roaming over his neck, pulling him against mine.

Before I knew it, his hands are on my butt, parting my legs as he hoists me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

I can feel him moving but my mind is on this kiss, so hot, so good, I don't want to part from it.

He softly sits me on the edge of the bed, and parts from my kiss, both of us gasping for air.

My eyesight is blurry and I can feel my lips swollen from the tug of our lips.

"Good night beautiful." He whispers, turning to leave. "Don't," I said pulling his arm back to me.

"Sophie, I don't want you to think wrong about me. I'm supposed to be here for moral support. Not take advantage of the kiss I've been longing for and have hot heated sex with you." He says making me slightly chuckle.

I bite my bottom lip and stand next to him, running my hand across his chest, causing his skin to goosebumps.

"I know that. But maybe. . . I do want you to take advantage of this situation." I say as I glance up at him sheepishly, making him groan.

"I should go, Soph. Good night." He says.

I pull him again, causing him to fall in the middle of my bed. I straddle him, kissing his chest, making his back arch.

I tug slowly on his pants, I can feel him aroused, making my own arousal increase.

Before I know it, we are both naked, our shivering bodies now a sweaty mess, and both moaning uncontrollably.

Maybe we are not officially anymore. At least - not yet, but I can't deny that we are both still in love, and so much hidden sexual tension still lingers in the air.

After a few rounds and many hot positions, we both finally give in to sleep. I lay on his chest, with my hand over his abdomen, caressing him. His hand played with my hair like he always does after intimacy.

I missed this; being in his arms like this. My favorite place in the world.

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨