You Make Me Melt Like Butter

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Logan

I love this woman. She is everything and more than what I hoped for.

I had told my mom I didn't want a party this year. I wanted to spend my day with Sophie and enjoy every moment possible with her. I know it's early in the year, but she had applied for college since the end of junior year. Given her perfect curriculum, she has already been accepted into two universities. One- Stanford University, in California. Two- MIT, in the state of Massachusetts. I know there is a great possibility that we might go separate ways after we graduate. Though I will give it my all to make it work between us, I know it's going to be difficult for both of us. My mind has always been set in NYU, but I was debating in going after her, following her to Stanford. I had gotten an offer by a university out in California to join a football team under a full scholarship. I am tempted to agree to their request given the idea that she will go to Stanford, but until I know for sure, I can't make that decision yet.

We woke early today, the small glisten of the sun peeking through her window hitting my eyes, warming me from the cold the previous night. She laid on her stomach, with her hands crossed over under her head. Her face was partially covered by her hair, which I slowly tucked under her ear. I know our relationship hasn't crossed anywhere past the third base, and though she taunts me frequently, making me want to rip her damn clothes off, I know my boundaries with her. I would never cross the line until she feels ready to take it any further. She's not like any other girl. She is different. She's more sensitive, more intriguing, more passionate, more witty, feisty, sassy, smart-assy, and everything I thought I hated but love about her.

She sighs peacefully, stirring lightly in her sleep giving me a warm smile. " Morning beautiful," I say, whispering in her ear. I graze my nose softly across her neck, sending a shiver through her body. the goosebumps in her skin slowly making their presence in her skin, making me smile. She makes me feel like I'm melting like butter at how well she reacts to my touch. I love the effect I have on her. The way she wrinkles her nose when I bite her neck, the way she bites her lips when I suck gently on her collar bone. She's irresistible.

She stretches as her eyes begin to open and it makes me chuckle; she always lifts her butt when she stretches. I remove the blanket off her, smacking her hard on her ass, don't judge, she's got a big ass and I love spanking her. She hates it of course because she says I got a heavy hand, but she always giggles when I do it, besides the fact that she always hits my ass as well when I'm passing by. I know, it sounds kinkiest, but I like her doing it.

She gasps as she feels the sting of my slap on her butt, turning quickly with her lips parted. "Logan! that hurt." She says as I wrap my arms around her, throwing myself on top of her. We both fall back on the bed, my body hovering over her as I attack her neck with wet kisses.

Her cursing complaints turn into glorious sounds of seductive moans I love hearing out of her. God! this girl makes me wild. Her nails dig on my back, I know they're definitely going to leave a mark, knowing it's already stinging. I don't give a fuck, I love the way she grips on me. I slowly move her legs to the side, and place myself between, grinding myself against her. Holy hell, I know I'm being too damn horny this morning, but I can't help how damn beautiful she looks. Her moans fill my ears, leading me to get turned on more than I should be. I know I have to stop, but the way she grips me, the way she reacts to my moves making my body quiver over her and sending me signals she wants this as bad as I do... I don't know how long I can keep myself poised before I lose control and rip off this damn panda PJ's she's got on. Those damn thin layered PJ's that leave nothing to the imagination from how sheer they are. I know she didn't wear a damn bra on purpose, she knows how to make me wild.

She arches her back and tightens her legs around me, making me groan and grind harder against her. My bulge is completely erect and threatening to escape from inside my boxers. I kiss intensely, lining kisses along her neck, working along her jawline and down by her beautiful mounts. I can see her breasts perk under my touch. Damn it, I want her, I want her really bad.

"Logan." Her moaned whisper sends shivers down my body, as I grip her waist tightly.

"God, you are so beautiful, Sophie. You are so damn beautiful." I whisper making her moan again.

"Guys breakfast is ready!" Her mom yells from the kitchen making us part. I grunt in disappointment as I let my head fall on her chest softly. She giggles and hugs me tight around my neck. "Morning birthday boy!" Her soft voice fills me with a sweet smile on my face.

How could I be in a bad mood with her by my side? As long as I'm with her then everything else will be ok. Only one thing would make this perfect, though I know it's a long shot, I wish my dad would be here. I haven't seen him since summer when I went to visit him. I haven't talked to Sophie about this matter, it's something a bit delicate to me to talk about him. Things changed a lot this summer, starting with him. But I honestly haven't had the guts to tell Sophie about it.

"We'll be right down," Sophie calls out, her eyes locked on mine as she bites her bottom lips. "Damn. . . you made me melt like butter there for a while babe," I say making her giggle.

"Come on. We got to get down there before she comes up here thinking we went back to sleep." She says as she runs her fingers through the back of my head. Her touch made me close my eyes, throwing my head back in a groan. "OK. lets' go. Wait. . . weren't they going to a meeting this morning? What time is it?" I said as I looked over to her digital clock on the nightstand. The time read 7:15 in the morning. It was early, but we are usually up by this time, ready to go to school on a regular weekday, I wonder if their meeting was canceled?

We took a quick bath and got ready quickly, making our way down the stairs. My eyes widen and a smile made itself present on my face as I came down holding her hand and seeing that my mom, sister, along with my aunt and Meghan were here in Sophie's house with balloons and a whole breakfast buffet set up in the Patterson's kitchen island with a big sign that said 'happy 18th birthday' I had a big smile on my face as I made my way to them. My mom and everyone took a turn to congratulate me on my day, including the girl I loved, Sophie.

It was a great day after all, and I hoped it was going to end just as well as it started. If my plans went well today with the surprises I had for Sophie, I knew it would be a great day after all.

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨