High School Sucks

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞Series in order: book 1- Loathing Loganbook 2- Still In Love With Youbook 3- Loving Your Imperfections~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞
Series in order:
book 1- Loathing Logan
book 2- Still In Love With You
book 3- Loving Your Imperfections
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophie
(Last day of school- junior year)

I felt a cold shiver down my spine as the ice-cold of Amber's drink poured down my shirt. I gasped as I tried to catch my breath.

Everyone in the cafeteria laughed. Including the person, I hated the most, Logan Spencer, I could see his smirk by my side. To the other girls, popular or not, he was the school's heartthrob.

Sure, he was great-looking. I won't deny that! With his beautiful smile, brown hair, and captivating green eyes! But he was the biggest asshole when it came to me.

He, along with his dumb football squad and model-like girlfriend, Amber Devoroux, ruled this school, and they made sure everyone else stayed faithful to worshipping the aisles they walked upon on our school. Everyone loved them, no matter how cruel they could be. So why do 'they' hate me so much?

Well, you see, when Logan and I were about 12 years old and entering sixth grade, I was invited to a party to celebrate McKenzie's birthday.

McKenzie is Amber's best friend by the way, and ironically is also my best friend, Alexa's cousin. I was surprised when she invited me, but I was still relentless to go. Or more like, I refused.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Flashback

"Come on honey, it'll be fun. You rarely get to go out. Plus, these girls seem nice, don't you think so?" My mom was the one who obligated me to go, and so, I was stuck at the party. Mom dropped me off and warned me not to walk home, for she'd come to get me in a few hours. I was stuck there.

She pulled up to their house and dropped me off. It was a pretty small town, so everyone pretty much knew each other. "I'll see you in a few hours, ok?" She said as she drove off.

Everyone was oddly nice to me, despite the fact we had rarely spoken before. That's when I met my second best friend, Troy Michaelson. He was a timid boy with beautiful features. He had dark black hair and blue eyes. Soft light skin a girl would kill for. Needless to say, things were going to turn from bad to worse for both of us.

Troy and I were both loners. We both had no friends, other than my best friend, Alexa Garlik who ideally, was very unique. No one understood why she was friends with me, knowing that the popular kids actually talked to her. "Hi," I said shyly.

"Hi." He responded annoyed, his hands crossed over his chest and he sighed as he took a seat next to me on the couch.

"So, you're Sophie, right? I've seen you before. You're in Mrs. Richard's class."
He asked as he turned his body towards me, and leaned his head on his hand prompt on top of the couch.