Busted

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Logan

"We're home." I entered the door of my house, followed by Sophie holding my hand with one hand and holding Charlie in her other hand.

My mom and aunt were at the kitchen cooking up a storm for tomorrow. They had an 'event' to go to. By that I mean, part of Sophie's birthday surprise.

Meghan and Ashley were sitting in the living room playing video games.

"Hi, honey. Sophie come here honey, I want you to try these new desserts I learned to do." Mom calls out to Sophie making her smile.

"Sure." She jolts happily towards them but gets stopped by the evil twins.

"OMG! Sophie, you got a puppy?" Ashley yells with all her enthuse followed by Meghan. "Oh my god, it's so cute!" Meghan shrieks, letting out a loud squeak.

"Yes. This is Charlie. Isn't he so cute? Logan got him for me." Ashley looks at me pissed off, with her arms crossed. She has been wanting a puppy of her own. The way she scolds me, makes me feel guilty.

"Did he now? Well isn't that nice of my brother?" She low-key flips me off making me chuckle. I pull her by her arm kissing her head and squeezing her hard.

"Asshole! I hate you. You said you couldn't afford a puppy." She whispers so only she and I could heat while Sophie gets surrounded by my mom, Meghan, and my aunt.

"Ash, I'm sorry. I promise, soon as Sophie's birthday passes, I will get a puppy for you. Ok?" Her smile turns wide and returns my hug soon as she hears my words.

"Fine. But I want a pug. And make it a girl. I want to call her Daisy." I squint my eyes, pursing my lips and looking heavenward. I sigh, hoping I can pull this off for her.

"Fine. I'll get you a girl pug. Happy? Brat!" I sigh, taunting her.

"Asshole."

"Pain in the ass."

"Nerd. By the way, why do you smell like a plate of spaghetti and ketchup?" I chuckled, looking at Sophie who smiles. She's probably remembering a few hours back at our food fight.

"Um, you know? Fridays, it's spaghetti day for lunch. I accidentally spilled spaghetti on my shirt." I pursed my lips, running my fingers through her hair, messing it up.

"Logan? Uggh, don't do that! You messed up my hair dork." She always gets irritated when I ruffle her hair.

Mom looks at me, with her head slightly turned aside. "Spilled it on yourself huh? And on Sophie, who still looks like she has spaghetti sauce smeared on her hair, and Steven, I'm pretty sure. And many other students, by the sound of your principal's irritated voice when he called. What did he say again?" She pats her index on her chin, one eye closed and looking heavenward.