My Girl!

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Sophie

I woke up as the glimpse of light from a new day crept through my window. I lay on his chest. His chest softly moved up and down, followed by faint snores.

I giggled as I heard his snores and ran my hand along with his nose and lips. He smiled while his eyes kept closed. He sighed and grunted a little, tightening his hand he held around my waist. I turned my body to see the time, it was barely 6 in the morning. We had plenty of time to get ready for school.

I turned and placed both hands, crossing them on top of his chest. His arm was above his head, tucked behind his head, giving me a perfect view of the inside of his tattoo. It was an engraving that said 'She's the beauty that calms the beast in me.'

I smiled, running my hands through the wrinkled sheer that covered his fresh tattoo. I wanted to look at the rest and I slowly ran my hand over his arm. Running my fingers in a feather-like motion across his arm, making him grunt in return.

He sighed, pulling his hand down and pulling me completely on top of him as he went back to sleep. He covered me with the blanket and placed his arms around me, hugging me tightly. I was trying to be as careful as possible so I wouldn't wake him up, so I steadied my hands against his chest and placed my head down until I was sure he'd fallen back asleep.

When he began to snore lightly again, I raised my head and uncovered his arm slowly. I glanced at the tattoo. My mouth gawked openly at how beautiful his tattoo was. It was a picture of a wolf and a girl. The girl had a pair of broken glasses on the bottom, making her own eyes seem more beautiful.

 The girl had a pair of broken glasses on the bottom, making her own eyes seem more beautiful

I slowly ran my hand over it. My eyes examined every detail. My fingers outlined the features of his new tattoo. I was so intrigued with his tattoo, I hadn't realized he had stopped snoring. The pressure of my body leaning forward to see his tattoo had probably made him uncomfortable and woken him up.

I glanced at him and smiled awkwardly as I realized he was looking at me with a serious face. I swayed my hair back, but some of my hair fell in front of my face covering the right side of my face. He grunted, tightening his grip on my waist. I narrowed my eyes in confusion and smirked sideways, placing my hands on his chest.