Stuck With You!

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

(Third Person POV- After they had left the party, they drove off in Troy's car, leaving Dylan's bike parked outside, by Steven's house. Deciding on having fun at the lake for a few good hours, and leading them to make a stop at Maggie's Diner before they headed to Sophie's house. They had been so tired by the time they got there, that the boys fell asleep in her living room. While Sophie tried to sleep, Alexa ranted away singing, talking on the phone with a boy she had met in Greece, and reading on one of her story apps on her phone.)
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Sophie

"Lexie! Lexie! come on wake up. My mom's done making breakfast. Get up so you can get ready for school before coming down to meet with the boys." Alexa protests with a grunt, making me chuckle.

Luckily, the boys were awake and ready to leave, and I had long ago gotten myself ready as well. Leaving only Lexie, who refused to leave the comfort of the bed.

Knock knock

The door opens and my mom comes in slowly. "Hi, sweetheart! Breakfast is ready. You girls need to come down before the boys finish all the pancakes I made. Never mind the bacon! It's probably gone by now. Dylan seems to have taken a liking to my turkey bacon, he seems like a nice kid." She syas giggling.

At the mentioning of turkey bacon and Dylan devouring it, Lexie jolts up and runs out the door, careless of the fact she's still wearing pajamas. I look at my mom rolling my eyes and getting up from the bed. My mom laughs and nods her head. "Yup! Should have gone with the bacon! Why didn't I mention it from the start? I could have saved myself a good fifteen minutes trying to wake her up." My mom chuckles and kisses me on me cheek.

"Come on sweetheart. I think you should get down there as well, before you are left with nothing but scraps." She chuckles, making me snort in laughter, walking down the stairs.

"Yeah! They probably already inhaled everything down there by now." She chuckles as she hears Lexie yelling at the boys to let go of the last strip of bacon.

We finish breakfast and still have plenty of time to drive to the military base and wait for Dylan to go to his house quickly and change, and grabs his backpack along with extra clothes for school, since the first day meant he had to go into school wearing his football uniform.

By the time we come around to park at school, there's plenty of action already going around. Students are driving in with their cars; some are walking to school; others arriving on buses, and some, being dropped off by friends or parents.

As usual, the first day is hectic, with a big welcome back rally that includes cheerleaders, music from a Dj, and the school band in full blast; the football team is presented on stage first, and the other sports teams taking their turn on the stage as well, right after they announce the football team.